(4)

"Ahh, Taehyung," she moaned as Taehyung kissed her neck. Taehyung couldn't even remember her name, he didn't even care enough to. All he cared about was getting some action, and he was successful with that.

Her hand traveled down to his pants, almost touching his member, "I-I want you to fuck me," she whispered into the kiss and Taehyung suddenly heard a cough. He titled his neck to meet a wide-eyed Jungkook, who was currently muttering curses under his breath for his horrible luck of always running into Taehyung when he was in between his moments.

"Yah, what do you want?", Taehyung questioned. Jungkook looked up and rolled his eyes, not sure when he got the sudden confidence from, "You're leaning against my locker, could you please move?"

Taehyung looked surprised at the sudden confidence in his voice, but that didn't mean he didn't like it. He pulled the girl away from the locker, leading her to god knows where. Jungkook sighed as he walked to his locker,
"Jungkook-ah!"

He snapped his head to the side and saw Jimin walking towards him with another mint haired man who looked like he just woke up. "This is Yoongi."

Jungkooks eyes lit up when he recognized the name, "Ah, Jimin's boyfriend! Hi!"

Yoongi chuckled, "Yeah, that's me."

"Why don't we eat lunch together?", Jimin questioned and they nodded, making their way to the school cafeteria.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Taehyung walked into the cafeteria, tucking his shirt back in with messed up hair. Jimin smirked when he saw him make his way to their table, "Someone got some action," he winked and said.

Taehyung laughed, "Always do," he said and went to grab some food.

Jungkooks eyes followed the elder and he couldn't help but bite his lip at the beautiful sight of Taehyung. He could almost imagine Taehyung panting and grunting as he pounded into the person. It made him shiver as he rubbed his legs together.

"Yah, what is he even doing? Doesn't he have a girlfriend?", Yoongi grumbled, poking into his food.

Jungkooks head snapped back towards them, a confused expression on his face, "Yeah, he does. But she's in a different school, so she doesn't know what happens here."

"What? How is that fair to her?", Jungkook exclaimed. Jimin simply shrugged, "He says he knows what he's doing. He's been with her for almost fourteen months now, and has been faithful for about two of them."

Jungkook couldn't believe what he was hearing. He never imagined that someone would ever want to date a guy like Taehyung.

He looked back at Taehyung, who was busy chugging down a carton of milk. He watched as a few drops trailed down his shirt, and he hated himself for even thinking about this,

but there was something about Taehyung, and there was something about the fact that he would be doing something wrong if he hooked up with him,

that made him want it more.