(11)

Taehyung, Jungkook and the rest of their group had gone out for dinner, all young boys starving especially since they had skipper lunch playing video games. Taehyung was flirting with the waitress and the rest of the guys were too busy shoving their faces into their food to notice that Jungkook was getting way too bored. He didn't eat as much as all of them did, he was the smaller type. He finished his food and saw Taehyung running his hands up and down the waitresses thighs, and a cunning idea came into his mind.

He excused himself to go to the bathroom and quickly turned around and scooted under the table, settling himself right before Taehyungs cock. He double checked to make sure no one had seen him, and luckily they were seated at the end table, with hardly any people around.

Jungkook lightly trailed his hand up Taehyunga thigh, slowly, teasing him.

"What the f-", Taehyung almost yelled when he felt it, but saw Jungkook under the table and snapped his mouth shut. He turned his head back to the waitress, lips pursed as he tried to act like he gave a flying fuck about what she was talking about.

Jungkook smirked, resting both his hands on Taehyungs thighs, pulling him closer. The waitress gave him an odd look, cringing at the noise Taehyungs chair made on the wooden floor. "Um, could you get me some water?", Taehyung asked, mentally cursing himself for almost stuttering. Kim Taehyung doesn't fucking stutter.

Jungkook shoved his hand up Taehyungs pant, letting his cold fingers glaze over the elders body. Taehyung gave Jungkooks knee a light kick, "What the fuck are you doing?", he whisper yelled, looking frantic.

Jungkook shrugged, "Nnnnooothing," he said sheepishly, suddenly taking Taehyungs clothed member into his mouth, sucking through the fabric, soaking it in his saliva.

Taehyung jerked upwards, causing the clattering sound of utensils to erupt through the room. Their friends looked up from their food, "You okay, bud?"

Taehyung nodded, too focused on not letting our any noises. The table cloth was getting wrinkles because of how harshly Taehyung was gripping it. He generally had self control, and was usually one to do the teasing. But the fact that there was a gorgeous boy looking up at him with wide, doe eyes while sucking on his cock was too much for him to handle. Jungkook knew how to work his tongue, and the fact that he was rubbing his own crotch against Taehyungs leg made him lose his mind. All he wanted to do was grab the youngers hair and force him down on his cock, but couldn't because the people around them would notice.

"F-f--", Taehyung trailed off when Jungkook yanked his zipper down, now soaking his boxers. He slid this tongue across Taehyungs dick, causing Taehyung to almost, almost throw his head back in pleasure. Jungkook counted to suck him off until Taehyung was cumming in his own pants, lips red and almost bleading from biting it so hard. His face was flushed and his knuckles turned white with how bad he tried to hide the sinful act that was taking place under the table. Taehyung visibly gulped, "You sure you're okay?," Namjoon asked. Taehyung nodded, "Yeah, just ate something really spicy."

Jungkook chuckled under the table, earning a glare from Taehyung as he looked around for any signs. No one was around so he successfully slipped out from below the table, acting like he just returned from the washroom. Taehyung cursed when he saw his crotch wet, with his own cum and Jungkooks spit.

"What's wrong, Tae? You look kinda flushed.", Jungkook commented and Taehyung would've bent him over right there if it wasn't for everyone around. He clenched his fist and thought about what he'd do to him later on.

Taehyung rolled his eyes and ignored Jungkook.

"Fuck you, Jungkook. Don't think you can get away with that, baby boy."

Jungkook just shrugged looking at Taehyung with an innocent expression and Taehyung found himself almost smiling at how adorable he looked.

But instead, he chose to ignore it and waited for the waitress to come back and flirt some more.