(17)

Taehyung and his team returned shortly after, now back to attending their classes. It was the period before lunch and Jungkook couldn't sit still, restless as he knew he would see Taehyung after a long time. The lunch bell rang and Jungkook rushed out of his seat towards the cafeteria where he saw Taehyung laughing along with some other teammates. His deep voice rang though Jungkooks ears and the way Taehyung was standing, leaning against the wall with his hands in his pocket as his Adams apple moved up and down was making Jungkook to crazy. He didn't know why but he really missed the elder.

"Taehyung," Jungkook softly called out once he was close enough, nervous around the rest of his teammates. Taehyungs head snapped towards the younger and his face had a wide smile plastered on it when he saw him. He didn't know why but it made his heart happy when he finally saw Jungkook after so long.

"Hey," Taehyung said, pushing himself off the wall to go and talk to Jungkook in private. Right then, "You're the little one Taehyung was texting that day weren't you?", Hyungisk commented and Taehyung clenched his jaw.

Jungkooks big, round eyes turned towards Hyungsik, "What?" "You're the one who sent Taehyung those pictures right? Hot piece of ass you've got there," he commented with a wink and Jungkook wanted to barf.

He turned back to Taehyung with a betrayed expression, wondering why Taehyung would show them his pictures. Taehyungs eyes widened when he saw Jungkooks eyes filling with tears and he immediately cursed under his breath. The betrayed expression that Jungkook had was enough to make Teahyung turn towards Hyungsik, glaring him down, "Stop. Don't make me regret not knocking you out."
Hyungsik backed away, the dominance and anger in his voice was enough to make the rest of his teammates walk away too. Taehyung took a deep breath and turned towards Jungkook,
"Kook-"

"N-no! How could you?! I trusted you, h-how could you s-show them?", he yelled out, voice breaking with his sobs. Taehyung shook his head as he tried to reason with him and explain, "I don't want to hear it! I-I was so happy to see you, a-and this is what you do!" Jungkook yelled as he ran towards his dorm room and threw himself on the bed, tears rolling down his cheek.

Less than five minutes later, a breathless Taehyung was knocking on his door. There was no way in hell he was going to leave Jungkook sad because of him. "Jungkook, p-please let me in," Taehyung panted out.

"N-No!"

"Please, Kook, let me explain."

"Go. Away!"

"Jungkook, I'm giving you five seconds to change your mind before I break this fucking door down," Taehyung said, voice loud and clear. All he wanted was to comfort the younger and hold him.

Jungkook slowly pulled open the door, sniffling. Taehyungs heart hurt at the adorable sight in front of him, Jungkook was standing with his hair all messed up, eyes to the floor as he fiddled with his fingers. His nose was red and he was balancing on the balls of his feet.

Taehyung walked in and closed the door behind him, "Jungkook, look at me," he said as he made his way towards him, arms immediately wrapping around his waist. Jungkook trashed around, "Let me go!" I don't wa-"

He was shushed when Taehyung pressed their lips together, both of them missing the feeling of the others lips. Taehyung pulled away and chuckled when he saw Jungkooks pout, "Baby, I didn't show it to them. It was an accident. I'm so, so so so, sorry, baby. I didn't mean to. I know it was wrong, please forgive me. I'm so sorry, Kook. Please don't be mad. I missed you so much." Taehyung spoke calmly, and Jungkook could sense the sincerity in his words. He wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck, "It's okay," he whispered as he placed a kiss on Taehyungs nose, "Show me how much you missed me, hyung," he whispered out as their lips met again in a heated kiss.

Let's just say, Jungkook couldn't walk the next day.