(20)

A/N: HEY BABIESSSS I'm so sorry for my late updates (I'm a horrible person, I know, but School's kicking my ass rn help), thank you for sticking around! I love you❤❤

Taehyung was nervous and pissed off, he was yelling at almost everyone. They had their final game today and he just didn't feel right. They really needed this win. He grabbed his hair as he groaned in frustration, one of their main players wasn't present today so the entire weight of the game was on him.

He match started with all their friends including Jungkook standing at the sidelines, cheering for him. He played amazing, as always and Jungkook couldn't believe that someone that talented and beautiful was actually his. He was so proud of Taehyung.

"Half time!", The referee called out and the teams went to their respective benches. Taehyungs team was only leading by two points and it was stressing him out.

"MOVE," Taehyung gritted out to his teeth at some cheerleader who was standing by their bench. He was so annoyed and so exhausted, he honestly didn't know what to do. He was trying his best on court, but it didn't seem to be working.

"Honestly!, What the fuck are you guys doing? Can't you play properly?", he yelled out at his teammates. None of them took it to heart since they knew hi on pressurizing it can be.

Jimin side glanced at Jungkook who looked nervous, "Yah, go talk to him. Calm him down."

Jungkook looked at him wide eyed, "Are you crazy? No, thanks, I choose life," he said but made his way towards Taehyung anyway.

"T-Tae," he whispered, gently placing his hand on his shoulder. Taehyung snapped back, "WHAT?!", he yelled but his eyes softened when they meet Jungkooks.

"Come with me," Jungkook said as he pulled Taehyung towards the lockers, right outside the court. He knew that they had about ten minutes left. He turned around and wrapped his arms around Taehyungs sweaty body, running his hands through Taehyungs hair. "It's okay, TaeTae. Don't worry," he whispered softly.

Taehyung sighed and bought his hands back around and wrapped them around Jungkooks waist, burying his face in the youngers neck. "B-baby-" he panted out, chest moving up and down. "Shh, hyung, it's okay, just breathe."

Taehyungs arms wrapped tighter around Jungkook, almost painfully, but Jungkook didn't complain. He still ran his hands through Taehyungs hair, placing gentle kisses on the exposed skin. He wanted to calm him down, he hated seeing his boyfriend so stressed out.

Taehyung finally pulled away, eyes almost shining from unshed tears. "Oh, Tae," Jungkook sighed as he cupped his face, "You're playing so well, hyung. Don't lose focus now. I believe in you, and I know you can win this game. Don't stress out so much, Tae. You're doing so well, I'm so, so proud of you," he said as he punctuated the sentence with a gentle kiss on his lips. "y-you are?", Taehyung asked, wide eyed.

Jungkook smiled sadly, "Of course. Always have been, always will be."

Their lips met again and Taehyung felt all the stress and pressure melt away from him. Jungkook just had a way of making him feel better, "I love you, Kookie. Thank you."

"I love you too, hyung," Jungkook said as they made their way back to the court, Taehyung all calmed down and ready to kiss ass.

None of them noticed Lia, clenching her fists in the corner of the corridor, rage boiling up in her chest at the sight in front of her.