(5)

Jungkook was almost at the school gate, waiting for Jimin before he entered school. They decided to meet before school since Jimin had been busy with Yoongi and hadn't been talking to Jungkook as much.

He mindlessly swayed his hips from side to side as he got lost in his song that was being played from his earphones. He jumped around in little circles when the song got hyped up, too. He was in his own world.

Taehyung watched from a distance and bit his lip trying to suppress a smile. The younger looked so adorable, and so carefree in this world that Taehyung found himself fighting the urge to go pinch his cheeks and had to stop himself from joining him on his little dance.

He walked closer to Jungkook, hands shoved into his pocket. Jungkook was facing his back towards him, jumping around happily.

Jungkook suddenly bumped into something hard, immediately turning his body around, "I'm so sorry!", he exclaimed, bowing.

"Cute," Taehyung said, chuckling. Jungkooks eyes shot up and went wide when he saw Taehyung in front of him. "T-Taehyung?"

"Watch where you're going, kiddo."

Jungkook scrunched up his nose, "I'm not a kid!"

"You're like half my size, look at you", Taehyung snorted and Jungkook cutely pouted folding his arms across his chest, puffing it out to make him look bigger. Taehyung chuckled, standing up straighter to reveal his well build chest.

Jungkook blushed and drew himself back, embarrassed. "Don't worry, baby. You can fall back into my chest anytime."

Jungkooks cheeks tinted a faint pink at the nickname, it was his favorite. He loved when someone called him baby. Taehyung noticed this and made a mental note of it to himself.

"S-shut u-up," he mumbled. "Yah, where's Jimin hyung?" he asked, trying to change the topic.
Taehyung merely shrugged, "I don't know, probably getting fucked."

Jungkook rolled his eyes, walking towards the school building with Taehyung. "Wait, how come you don't call me hyung?" Taehyung suddenly exclaimed, looking like a child who was denied something. Jungkook chuckled and suddenly got an idea, he went closer to Taehyung, "Would you like for me to call too that, hyung?", he whispered into his ear. Taehyung clutched his fists trying to control himself from dragging the younger away to somewhere more private right that moment.

"Taehyungggg!" a loud shriek interrupted their moment, and Jungkook pulled away flustered.
He excused himself and walked away to his class. The shriek belonged to Rachel, a junior who was always behind Taehyung. She came up to him and hugged him, squeezing her boobs to his chest.

Surprisingly, he didn't react, mind lost in thoughts about Jungkook.