(8)

Taehyung walked into the party, running his hands through his hair at the last minute. It was the best party of the year. It was hosted every year by Jin and Namjoon, who were one of the most popular model students of the school. They were kind and happened to be Taehyungs and Jimins close friends too.

"Heuyy Taeeehyunnn," a guy, who everyone knew was whipped for Taehyung, slurred. He moved closer to Taehyung, lips landing directly on his neck. Taehyung chuckled, and pushed him away, "I just got here, baby. Let me look around a bit, yeah?", he said as he made his way towards Jimin and Yoongi, who were making out on the couch, with Jin standing opposite to them making sure everything was alright. 

"Hey, Taehyung!"
Taehyung nodded his head, "Great party, man."

"Thanks! Glad you're enjoying yourself."

"Where's Namjoon? I haven't seen him tonight."

Jin smiled, "he's just checking on the music system," he said pointing towards his left. Taehyung nodded again, walking towards Namjoon when his eyes caught sight of a certain someone eyeing the drinks on the table.

Jungkook was standing there in a tight crop top and leather pants, that hugged his thighs and his round, plump butt. He was pouring himself a drink, and bent over the table to get a couple of ice cubes, highlighted his ass even more. Taehyung licked his lips at the sight, there was something so innocent yet so naughty about Jungkook that made Taehyung want to ruin him. Wanted to see him beg, and cry for Taehyung.

Just when he was about to walk towards the younger, Jungkook whipped around, and Taehyung literally groaned out loud, pants growing tighter. He was wearing a fucking choker, and if Taehyungs imagination wasn't running wild already, it sure was now. The younger had dark eyeliner on, making his eyes look even bigger than they actually were. There was very faint lipstick on his lips and Taehyung literally wished he could taste it.

Jungkook looked at him and smirked, raising an eyebrow and his glass, almost like he knew what Taehyung was thinking about. He suddenly remembered that Jungkook told him the needed to earn it, and rolled his eyes. He pulled another girl closer to him, running his hands up and down her body, all while making eye contact at Jungkook.
It was almost like a silent competition, on who would break first. Jungkook was up for the challenge and leaned against the wall, sipping on his drink. Taehyung lead her and pushed her up against the wall Jungkook leaned on, pulling away and unbuttoning his top button of his shirt, still looking at Jungkook.

His collar bones came into view and Jungkook very visibly gulped. The elder looks nothing less of a god, he thought. He was wearing a white shirt, and a black blazer along with some black ripped jeans. Jungkook unintentionally licked his lips when he saw Taehyungs thigh muscles that were showing through his jeans. His hair was once again held back in a headband, showing his, beautiful, beautiful forehead. He looked flawless and Jungkook wanted nothing more than to feel his lips on his own. Taehyung had a long earing dangling from his left ear, that moved every time he went closer to the girl. It made him look so dominant, and so manly, Jungkook was losing his mind. Taehyungs jawline was so prominent, much like the tent in their pants.

Taehyung suddenly moved his left hand across the wall locking his fingers in Jungkook belt hook, eyes now closed as he made out with the girl, right hand wrapped around her waist. Jungkook fidgeted, trying to get out of his grip, but being in the basketball team had it's advantages, and Jungkook wasn't strong enough to leave. Taehyung pulled away from the girl, now looking straight at Jungkook, "Do you want to know what I taste like, baby?", Taehyung asked, eyes trialing back to the girl. The question was meant for Jungkook, but he didn't want to make it obvious. Jungkook coughed, flustered from the nickname and Taehyung smirked, "Touch me, baby. Touch my muscles and feel the way they flex when I grab your ass." Jungkook whined, and Taehyung snapped his head towards the younger. Jungkook was losing his mind, the way Taehyung sounded, voice deep and the way he kept saying baby, was sending Jungkook over the edge. He was starting to regret acting so bratty. He just wanted to touch Taehyung, wanted to be touched by him.

Taehyung trailed his hand down Jungkooks leg, bringing it back up and gently caressing his waist. Jungkook finally decided he had enough, and roughly yanked Taehyung away from the girl, grabbing his collar and pulling him upstairs.

He threw open the bedroom door, "Did I earn it yet?", Taehyung asked, a teasing smirk on his face. Jungkook scoffed, "Shut the fuck up and kiss me," he said as he kicked the bedroom door close, only to be pushed up against it by Taehyung. His hands already found their way to Taehyungs shirt, unbuttoning his shirt buttons. He gasped when their lips met, it wasn't romantic no, it was eager. They both had no feelings for each other except for lust. There were no sparks, and all there was was horny boys who were trying to get what they wanted. Taehyung bit the youngers lip roughly, and Jungkook let out a whimper. Taehyung grew harder at the submission he was receiving. Jungkooks fingers trailed down Taehyungs chest, and he pulled the blazer off his shoulders along with his shirt, leaving them on the floor. Taehyung growled, "Jump," he said as he locked his arms around Jungkooks waist, easily leading him towards the bed.

The roughly threw Jungkook on the bed, kissing his neck and rubbing their crotches together. "Ah, f-fuck, ah."

Taehyung mumbled against his skin, "Call me hyung, baby."

Jungkook whimpered again, nodding obediently. He was always a submissive in bed, but some night he loved to take control. The only thing he hadn't done was sex, but he didn't care. He was too caught up in the pleasure, the drinks he had earlier fuzzing his mind.

Taehyung unbuttoned the youngers jeans, dragging them down as he did the same to his. Both of their hard, erect dicks popped out. Taehyung smirked at the size difference, and dove back in to kiss the younger. "H-hyung, ah," that pushed Taehyung over the edge.

"Fuck, do you have a condom?", he asked and Jungkook shook his head, eyes still closed, "N-no, v-virgin,"

Taehyung froze. He couldn't believe Jungkook was a virgin. The sinful words coming out of his mouth told otherwise. There was no way in hell he was taking his virginity, especially when Jungkook was very visibly drunk. He let go of the youngers waist and Jungkook immediately sat up, grabbing his wrist.

"Let go, I'm not fucking a virgin."

Jungkook frowned, mind still clouded with his submissive headspace and alcohol, "W-why, p-lease" he said and Taehyungs eyes shot up. He had no idea the younger went into such a subspace and he fucking loved it.

"No."

Jungkook whined, "I'll be good, h-hyung p-please," he said, and Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He had no self control when he was turned on, everyone knew that. He hovered over the younger again, "The things you do to me, baby," he tsked. He grabbed Jungkooks legs and spread them open, pushing his clothed dick against the youngers own. They both had their boxers on, creating friction. He roughly rammed into the younger, both groaning and moaning at the beautiful feeling.

"O-off, h-hyung, please." Jungkook pleaded, wanting to be filled up. Taehyung frowned, "You do what I say, baby. Is that clear?" he punctuated the sentence with another hard thrust and final rub, causing Jungkook to cum in his boxers.
Taehyung groaned and threw his head back, finally cumming himself.

He left Jungkooks legs to fall back on the bed, picking up his clothes and wearing them before tossing his to Jungkook. He winced at the horrible feeling of his own cum left in his boxers.

"Fuck, what did I do?", he murmured, guilty about the fact that he hooked up with his friend. That was one thing he had never done before, he never liked risking friendships.

Jungkook sat up on the bed, "Taehyung?" he questioned, but Taehyung just scoffed and walked out the door, not giving a second glance towards a very shocked Jungkook.