(7)

Jungkook hated everything about that evening. He hated the way Taehyung looked while he played basketball, the way his hair was held up in a headband with sweat dripping down his shirt, his jersey clinging onto his well built body from the sweat.
He hated the way Taehyungs muscles would protrude when he shot, the way Taehyungs deep voice sounded when he got mad at someone on court.
He fucking hated the way Taehyung smirked when he won the game, and mostly hated the way he lifted his shirt up to wipe off the sweat from his face, putting his well- defined abs on full display.
He hated it because all he wanted to do was go to the elder and smash their lips together, all he wanted to do was touch him in place he knew he shouldn't be touching him. He hated it because he wasn't an exception to the way Taehyung made people feel.

Sure, he had thoughts about hooking up with Taehyung before, that's all he ever thought of the elder in all honestly. They were good friends, but he never wanted anything more than that. He just wanted to see what it would be like to be ruined by someone so unreal.

He walked down the stairs and met Jimin and Yoongi, who were standing with someone that Jungkook hadn't seen before. But somehow, he radiated a comfortable vibe and Jungkook already saw himself getting along with the stranger.

"Hey, Jungkook!"
"Hey, hyung!"

"This is Hosoek, he's my dance partner. Hoseok, this is Jungkook, my childhood friend!"

They spoke for a while, getting to know each other, "Well, well, if it isn't the star of the night!" Jimin exclaimed.

They all turned their bodies and saw Taehyung walking towards them, pushing his hair away from his face. "Good game, Taehyung," Yoongi said.

Jungkook stood uncomfortably, rubbing his thighs together trying to get those inappropriate thoughts out of his head. His eyes were trialed down to the ground and his hands were clasped in front of his crotch.

Taehyung suddenly cleared his throat, "Excuse us for a moment, please", he said before grabbing onto Jungkooks wrist and dragging him away from the rest who had a puzzled expression on their faces. Jungkook for the first time looked into Taehyungs eyes, wondering where he was taking him.

"Yah! Where are we going?"
Taehyung didn't respond, but simply dragged the younger further till they were in an empty hallway. He pushed Jungkook onto a wall, caging him between his strong, muscular arms.

"Baby boy, what do you think you're rubbing your thighs like that for? Do you know how tempting it is?", Taehyunf whispered into his eyes, hot breathe fanning over Jungkook.

Jungkook smirked, "Like what you see, hyung?", he asked, raising an eyebrow.

Taehyung growled at the dual nature of the younger boy, how could he go from being so submissive to being a total brat? That was one thing Taehyung liked about the younger, he could never figure him out completely. He was like a mystery.

He leaned down, lips almost touching Jungkooks, when Jungkook used all his force and pushed Taehyung away, a sly smug still plastered onto his face.

He licked his lips as he walked closer to Taehyung, "Do you want me?", he questioned innocently, "Work for it."

He walked away, not bothering to look back at Taehyung who was stood alone in the hallway, eyeing Jungkooks ass while he walked away from him.

He smirked, 'this is going to be fun.'

A/N: okay the basic plot of the story so done, the smut is gonna start in the next chapter or the next to next chapter, and it's gonna be wild lmao
Most of the story after that will be smut, just fyi