(19)

To say Lia hadn't taken being broken up with well would've been an understatement. She was furious, throwing whatever she could find in her way at Taehyung. He struggled to dodge her aims and sighed when he thought about how she would react if he told her that he hadn't even been loyal to her for a very long time. He mentally decided to keep that aside for now, focusing on the task at hand.

One last throw of a flower vase had Taehyung bolting out of the door, "Fuck you, Taehyung! You'll pay for this!", were the last words he heard as he murmured something about her being a crazy bitch as he walked as fast as he could from her apartment.

He drove back to his dorm, all the while smiling about how much he loved Jungkook. In fact, he had been the whole reason for Taehyung to finally leave Lia. He never really liked her before anyway, but he didn't want to hook up with anyone else anymore. He didn't even want to be looked at in that way by anyone else, only by Jungkook, his Jungkook.

He parked his car outside and ran into the dorm rooms, repeatedly pounding on Jungkooks door. His eyebrows knotted together when he received no response. He figured he wasn't home so he waited outside his dorm.

It had been about two hours and Taehyung was starting to get worried. Jungkook wasn't answering his texts or picking up his calls, and he always did. Taehyung bit his lip, calling Jimin in hopes that he knew where the younger was.

"Jimin? Hey, do you know where Jungkook is?"

"Well, hello to you too, Tae. And no, I don't, why?" Jimin replied and Taehyung felt his heart beat faster. "He hasn't come to his dorm since 6 and he isn't replying to my texts. I'm worried."

Jimin called Jungkook, concern rushing through his body when it said that it was switched off. Taehyung was running around everywhere, trying to find his Jungkook. Where did he go?

They searched and searched for Jungkook, it was now almost 10pm. Taehyung gripped at his hair, eyes welling with tears out of frustration. He would never forgive himself if something happened to Jungkook. Jimin tried calming him down, but nothing seemed to help. No one could calm Taehyung down the way Jungkook can.

Jimin went back to their dorms, searching in the inner halls for Jungkook while Taehyung ran outside.

"Jungkook!", Taehyung yelled out, voice hoarse from yelling out so much. His heart was pounding and he could feel his chest physically hurt.

He walked towards the park when he spotted a familiar figure hunched over, under a tree. He narrowed his eyes as he made his way towards him, "JUNGKOOK!", Taehyung yelled out, immediately running towards the boy who was now staring up and him with wide, watery eyes.

Taehyung couldn't hold it in anymore, the happiness of finally seeing Jungkook overwhelmed him. He ran towards Jungkook and gripped his waist, pulling him up into his arms. Jungkook froze, not understanding what was going on. "Oh, fuck, you're okay. You're okay. Fuck," Taehyung murmured into his hair.

Jungkook pulled away, eyes flooding with confusion, "What?"

"We were so worried! Where had you been? Do you know how late it is? It's so unsafe, what the fuck!", Taehyung spoke harshly.

Jungkook scoffed, "Why do you care?"

Taehyung stilled, heart pounding even louder now. He wanted to so badly wipe the younger tears away, but he knew Jungkook was mad at him.

"Why? Why do you act like you care about me when you don't? You wanted to hear it right? Fine, here it is, I like you! More than a friend! Happy now? Is that what you wanted to hear? Why don't you just go back to your girlfriend that you love so much?", Jungkook asked, tears rolling down his face as he choked on his sobs.

"You're right, I do love someone. Who makes me feel happy, makes me feel good and who means the world to me. Makes me want to be a better person, makes me want to protect them. Makes me want to hold them in my arms and show them everyday that they're the only one with my heart", Taehyung whispered softly and Jungkook cried even harder now.

"I-I'm happy f-for you, g-go to her, why are you even here?"

Taehyung chuckled, walking closer. "I never said it was her, baby. It's you. It's always been you," Taehyung mumbled as he pressed their lips together. Jungkook kissed back, a kiss filled with passion.

"W-what?"

"I love you, Jungkook-ah. It's over with her. I was scared to admit that I liked you, but now I know for sure. You have my heart, baby."

"Taetae," Jungkook sobbed as he wrapped his arms around Taehyungs neck, hugging him tightly. "I-I love you too,"

"Please don't ever scare me like that again. Don't disappear on me again. I got so worried, baby."

Jungkook nodded, "Sorry, hyung. I was upset because I thought nothing would happen between us."

Taehyung chuckled, "Idiot."

"Your idiot."

"My idiot."