(18)

"Oo-oh, f-fuck, right there, hyung!", Jungkook moaned out as Taehyung buried himself deeper and deeper into Jungkook, abusing his prostate. They seemed to be stuck to each other ever since Taehyung returned, fucking every chance they get. Jungkooks back arched as his rolled back. Taehyung grunted, "F-fuck, baby," he said as he bent down and bit Jungkooks nipple, earning a whine from the younger. Taehyung found so much pleasure in the way the younger would submit to him, the way he moaned out Taehyungs name.

Another particularly hard thrust had Jungkook cumming untouched, arms tightening their grip on Taehyungs strong, muscular arms. Taehyung thrusted into him a couple of more time, cumming himself as curses left his mouth. He let his arms go and threw his worn out body on the place next to Jungkook, both of their chests moving up and down.

Jungkooks eyes closed, subconsciously curling closer to Taehyung as he felt sleep wash over him. Taehyung chuckled, ruffling his hair. Taehyung was in a playful mood today, and was honestly a little curious, so he decided to ask Jungkook the one question that had been lingering on his mind for a couple of days now. He had noticed the obvious changes in the youngers behavior towards him, so had everyone else.

"You're so desperate to have me touch you, huh? Do you like me that much?", Taehyung questioned, smirk on his face as he propped himself up on his elbow to stare directly at Jungkook who was looking at him wide eyed. Jungkook knew, he knew at the back of his mind that he started to develop feeling for the elder and it hurt so much, knowing that he could never be anything more than just a fuck. He knew, he was finally making his peace with the fact that he was falling, but being questioned so straightforwardedly made him forget how to speak.

"W-what?", Jungkook asked, now sitting up to stare at Taehyung.

"I know you like me. I can see it in your eyes," Taehyung said, laying himself back down on the bed. The was only met with silence, "I'm right, aren't I? You like me, don't you?"
Jungkook shook his head, irritation swelling in his chest, he hated the fact that this whole thing seemed like a joke to Taehyung. And why wouldn't it? It was Taehyung after all.

"I don't like you", he spat out and Taehyung chuckled, "Oh, I think you do. I see the way you look at me now. The way your eyes shine with trust for me everytime I strip you. I see lust, sure, but I also see trust. That wasn't there before."

Jungkook was about to argue back, when Taehyung cut him off by placing a kiss on his lips. He got off the bed and slipped on his pants, "I hope you remember that we said we'd only be friends with benefits," he stated as he walked out.

Jungkooks heart broke, and he couldn't help the loud sob that left his mouth as he curled up against himself. He felt so vulnerable and so weak, he hated it. He knew, he knew that nothing could ever happen but hearing it come from Taehyungs mouth felt so much worse.

Taehyung never liked him that way, never would. Taehyung didn't have feelings for anyone, he only liked to fuck them.

And Taehyung, failed to understand why he was pressed up against Jungkooks dorm room, chest heavy and eyes almost damp from hearing the sound of Jungkooks sobs. His heart broke when he saw the expression of the younger, he didn't actually think his tease would go this far. He couldn't take it anymore. He furiously clutched at hair, biting his lip. He wasn't sure what he was supposed to do with all these feelings.

His thoughts were interrupted by Yoongi, "You okay, Tae?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine."

"Is that why you're practically ripping your hair out standing outside Jungkooks dorm looking like someone just stepped all over your heart?", Yoongi causally asked. And Taehyung sighed. They all knew that Yoongi knew more about their feelings that they knew about their own. Yoongi was wise like that, and he could easily sense something had gone wrong.

"It's Jungkook," Taehyung mumbled under his breathe and Yoongi raised an eyebrow, "What happened?"

"I-I think he likes me. M-more than we planned", Taehyung honestly answered. They all knew about Jungkook and Taehyung being nothing but friends with benefits. Yoongi nodded, arms crossing over his chest.

"And you don't?"

Taehyung looked up at him, unsure about what he was feeling. "I-I don't know,"

"You're even dumber than I thought you were," Yoongi said and Taehyung glared at him.

"Taehyung, you've never stuck around with someone for this long. You almost killed Joe for touching him and hurt one of your own teammates because they said something about him that you didn't like."

Taehyung opened his mouth to protest, "B-"

"I see the way you look at him. The way you unintentionally pull him closer when you see someone looking at him for too long. I see the way your smile your natural smile whenever you're around him. Don't get me wrong, you're a great guy, but ever since you started getting closer to Jungkook, you've become better. Stronger, even. Everyone can see how he feels about you, the boy would literally let himself get ruined just to see you happy. I don't think that's what 'friends with benefits' do. I think you guys have something else going on for you here, something great. Don't let it slip away simply because you're too caught up in just sex to notice how much you feel for him too", Yoongi said and walked away, leaving Taehyung alone with his thoughts.

He walked to his own room and threw himself face front on his bed, Yoongis words kept ringing in his ear and it wasn't until he closed his eyes and listened to his heart that he could think calmly. He closed his eyes and the first thing that came to his mind was Jungkook. His milky skin, the way his nose scrunched up, how he always lifted the mood. Taehyung thought about the little things about Jungkook and soon realized that they mattered the most. He realized that he was an asshole, and hoped that it wasn't too late because, fuck, he liked Jungkook. As much as he wanted to run back to his dorm room and kiss him all over, there was something he knew he had to take care of first.

"Hey, Lia? Yeah, we need to talk."