Chapter 15

I know this stories far from being over, but when it's finished would anyone be interested in a Markus x Reader book?

Also, this book has 14.6k reads?¿!¡
Thanks for all the reads, comments and votes! <3

(Y/N P.O.V)
I woke up the following morning feeling fully rested and ready for the day. I could hear Hazel running around and the sound of Connor trying to keep her quiet.

After I heard something being knocked over, I decided it was time to get up. I slipped some slippers on and opened my bedroom door, Hazel quickly dashed over and almost knocked me down.

"Good morning" I laughed as she licked my face. Eventually, she stopped attacking me with kisses.

I walked into the kitchen, immediately noticing (fav. Breakfast food(s)) on the table. Connor was standing beside the table with a smile on his face. I also took notice of a knocked over chair at the table.

"You didn't have to cook me breakfast" I smiled as I sat down after picking up the chair. Connor sat across from me.

"I wanted to. Besides, you usually never eat breakfast, it'll be good for you to eat something in the morning"

My stomach decided to make some lovely grumbling noises as if agreeing with what Connor had said.

I ate relatively quickly so I wouldn't be late for work but still enjoyed the food. Everything tasted amazing and was cooked/made perfectly. Connor must secretly be a chef or something.

Connor did the dishes as I got ready for the day, I put on my usual work clothes and fixed my hair a bit. As I got ready, Hazel decided to let herself into my room.

I cringed as she jumped onto my bed, the thoughts of sleeping in dog hair didn't sound too appealing. But, she's cute so I'll learn to deal with it.

After giving myself a final check over in the mirror, and giving Hazel a pat on the head, I decided I was finally ready to leave.

I grabbed my jacket as I walked out of my room, Connor was filling up hazels food bowl. I glanced at my phone and saw we still had some time before we had to leave.

"I'm gonna take Hazel for a quick walk before we go" I grabbed her leash and attached it to her collar.

(^That's literally how Hazel is if we say the word 'walk' 😂😂)

I walked down the sidewalk, smiling at the people who passed by. Thankfully, not too many people were walking yet. I smiled as the slowly rising sun warmed my skin. The fresh air seemed to take some stress away, and it also helped wake me up a bit more. Hazel also seemed to be enjoying herself as she went around sniffing the ground and barking happily at any birds she saw.

After walking for a few more minutes, I decided to turn back. I didn't really feel like being late today.

"Sorry, Hazel. I'll take you for a long walk tonight" she seemed to understand and once again barked happily.