Chapter 19

(Y/N P.O.V)
Before we went to Jericho, I knew we had to disguise Connor. He couldn't just stroll in with his usual android outfit on.

We decided to go to Hanks house since it was the nearest place to get clothing for Connor.

"My outfit is fine," Connor said as I stepped out of my car.

"Yeah it's fine, but not for what we're doing"

I walked up to Hanks house and attempted to open the front door. For some reason, Hank had forgotten to lock it. I gave Sumo a pat on the head as I walked towards Hanks room.

After a minute of rummaging around, I pulled out a pair of jeans, a black sweater, a black leather jacket and a black beanie. I tossed them to Connor who had just walked in.

"Hurry up. I'll be waiting in the car"

A few minutes later, we were once again heading towards Jericho. Connor was driving fast, obviously determined to do this mission. I watched the buildings fly by outside the window, the snow slowly floated down to the ground. The street lamps were the only thing illuminating the way, apart from the odd house or apartment that has their lights on.

(I'm assuming Connor has to find Jericho the same way Markus did? I'm gonna write it like that anyway.)

After a while of driving, we arrived in Ferndale. Connor parked near a train station and got out of the car, I followed behind him.

He glanced down at his hand, which revealed a picture of a man with a red background. I glanced around and pointed to a spot on the wall.

"That graffiti is the same as the picture" Connor nodded and walked towards it.

He scanned it, then checked his hand again. This time it was an orange and yellow picture. It looked like a brick wall was in the background.

Connor and I went down the escalator and we went outside. Right in front of us was more graffiti.

Connor scanned it once again. He checked his hand, and this time it was a fenced off building with a rainbow painted on the side. I glanced around and spotted it across the street.

I grabbed Connors hand and we both ran towards it. He looked up at it and scanned it. The picture on his hand was now of a wall behind a fence. There was a little red robot painted onto the wall.

"I didn't think we'd be going on a scavenger hunt" I sighed as we started running again.

We found the next spot up the street. Thankfully the graffiti made it easier to find these spots.

Once Connor scanned the robot graffiti, he couched down next to a hole in the fence. He held it up for me as I crawled under, he followed behind me. He lifted a piece of wood from off the wall, behind it was one of the symbols he's been scanning.

The picture on his hand changed to a window that seemed overgrown by leaves. A brick wall was beside it, there was graffiti of a woman's face.

Connor and I continued running, the next spot wasn't very far.

"We need to get up onto the roof," Connor said as he looked around.

I noticed a big blue trash bin that could be moved. I started pushing it towards the wall.

Connor and I stood on top of it, and he boosted me up onto the roof. Once I was up, I reached down and helped pull him up.