Chapter Four

Jimin's POV

"I have this feeling he won't let you go."- Seokjin, 2018.

I'm so stupid for believing Seokjin's words, because the man who stole my first kiss was acting as if I didn't exist at all.

Nothing has change, after that night, I'm still the one who will stare at Jungkook from a far and he's still one who doesn't give a shit around him.

Three weeks had passed and I can't still move on over what happened that night. Who the hell can move on after such things? Jungkook kissed my neck, he kissed my lips too!

I sighed dramatically, I'm stressing out myself again, recalling those things over and over again won't change a single thing. I need to stop, there's no point. He did it because he was drunk, he was not thinking straight at all, the reason why he kissed me was because the influence of alcohol.

But what if he remembers and...

'Can we talk?' He asked.

'Really Jeon? You wanted to talk now after three fucking weeks?'

'Listen, I know you're mad, but hear me out first.'

'I don't remember things clearly but I'm sure I did something stupid at the restaurant,'

Hearing him said the word stupid, makes my heart drop, so the kiss wasn't really a big deal for him, I know he doesn't remember things clearly, but it was so important to me.

'I want to apologize sincerely for what I did, I'm drunk and whatever happens that night, doesn't mean anything, to me.'

'That fucking hurts Jeon Jungkook,'

'What?'

'You kissed me twice that night and now you're saying it doesn't mean anything to you? Just because you're handsome you can now play with my feelings! I thought... I thought you like me too because of that fucking kiss!'

Third Person's POV

"It's too early and you're already sulking." Bambam's voice startles him out of his thoughts and he looks up, Jimin mentally rolled his eyes, he was imagining things, but Bambam ruined it all.

"I'm not in the mood, Bam." Jimin says while playing with his food.

They were in the cafeteria, eating peacefully.

"Did something happened? I mean between you and Jeon." at the sudden mention of the younger's name, makes him recalled the things happened three weeks ago again, Jimin pursed his lips.

"What about us?" Jimin asked, voice irritated.

"I feel something change between you two." Jimin looked at him with an annoyed expression.

"He kept on looking at you too, I noticed it first last week, but I keep my mouth shut, I don't want to give you an false alarm." Jimin suddenly remembers, he noticed it too, but he never assumes that Jungkook was really looking at him. Maybe he was looking at someone else.

"Did you," Bambam says, eyeing Jimin suspiciously, "Confess to him?" He continues.

"N-no, I didn't, I told you, I will never confess to him." Jimin stammered, looking away but Bambam wasn't convinced at all, something definitely happened. Bambam's eyes perk up in interest, when he saw Jungkook, sitting away from them, eyes looking at his friend again.

"He is looking at you,"

"Huh?"

"Jeon is looking at you, look!" Jimin slowly looks at where Bambam was pointing.

Jungkook was indeed looking at him, a small, shy smile made its way across Jimin's lips.

"No, he isn't." Jimin shook his head. Denying it to the highest level. Again, he doesn't want to assume things. He better deny everything.

"He is so handsome, ohmygod!" Bambam squeals, and Jimin looks at him quickly.

"He is mine." Jimin says, reminding his friend.

"You wish, he'll never be your unless you confess already and be his boyfriend." Bambam was grinning widely.

"Bambam, no, you can't like him, back off." Jimin noted, possessively.

"Duh? I have my own crush, he's better than yours." He says grinning sheepishly,completely ignoring the glare thrown his way.

"Then let's just talk about him," Jimin said.

"Speaking of him, I confessed already." Bambam tells Jimin, and Jimin was taken aback.

"Oh,"

"He laughed at me, and ruffles my hair." Bambam trailed, "Totally ignoring what I said." He continues.

"That's sad, how did you confess then?" Jimin asked, offering Bambam a faint smile.

"I told him I like him then he laughs that's all, he didn't said anything but I think it was his way on rejecting people." Bambam answered, sighing.

"I don't think so. I think he misunderstood, I mean, like he thought you like him as a hyung?" Jimin states.

"Are you sure?" Jimin nods.

"Should I confess again? and tell him that I like him not just a hyung but romantically?"Bambam asked him pouting.

"Yeah, I think so."

***

"Jimin!" Baekhyun called out, running toward the younger's direction.

"Good morning, Baekhyun sunbae-nim." Jimin greeted, politely.

Byun Baekhyun, active leader of their Club.

"Next week we have to arrange our Club." He informed, Jimin frowned in confusion.

"For what, sunbae?" Jimin asked.

"Well the management informed us that whoever has the most organized Club will going to receive a prize, you know how I love prizes." Baekhyun tells Jimin, grinning from ear to ear.

"That's cool, just text me the exact day, sunbae."The younger one replies.

"Sure," Baekhyun said, before biding the younger a goodbye.

Jimin resume walking but stops when he saw Jungkook, walking toward his direction, the younger stops when he's facing the older and there's a short distance between them.

Jimin noticed that Jungkook was staring down at his lips, before he stares at the older's eyes, lips twitching upward forming a smirk.

Jimin's eyes went wide, a faint blush tainting his cheeks. 'Gosh, is he making fun of me right now? Did he remember everything?'

"Jeon! Coach wants to talk with you." Jimin's eyes went to the guy who called out Jungkook, before lowering his gaze, Jimin heard a footsteps. Jungkook is just going to walk past him right? He doesn't need to feel nervous.

Jungkook step closer, decreasing the distance between them.

Jungkook snaps the older's thought as he stood in front of him, too close to each other. Jungkook took the older's hand and held it, Jimin looked up at him, totally surprise, what the hell is going on?

"You blushed so easily, Jimin-ssi." Jungkook says squeezing Jimin's hand, before letting it go, Jungkook offered him a smile before he walk past the older.

Jimin felt his heart pounds against his ribcage violently, he felt his stomach, twitches in a weirdest way too.

Jimin find himself running his way toward the restroom, cheeks heating up.

When he enters the restroom, he locks the door and he looks at his reflection against the mirror.

"Jimin-ssi," Jimin mimicked, a smile spread across his cheeks, looking completely whipped.

Jimin will sure sue Jungkook for making him feel this way.