Chapter Nine

Third Person's POV

next day :)

Jimin is in the dining table, drinking his coffee while scrolling through his phone. Jimin smiled when Seokjin texted him.

From: Seokjin <3

Minnie, Let's meet. Asap!

Jimin smiled and type his reply immediately. The younger flinches when someone claps in front of him, getting his attention.

"Hobi hyung." Jimin called out, a faint smile appears on the older's face.

"Good morning, Minnie." The older greeted.

"Are you okay now?" Jimin asked, Hoseok just gave him a small nod and sat across the younger. Hoseok sigh and lowered his gaze.

"Is there a problem, Hobi?" Hoseok clenched his fist, before he looked up at Jimin.

"I have something to tell you, I'm having a second thought but I think you de—" Jimin cut him off.

"Is this about him?" He nodded, "Then I don't want to hear it." Jimin said tone harsh.

"Jimin, please." Hoseok pleaded.

"No!" The younger stubbornly said, "Fine. But I just want you to know that everything I said was all true." Hoseok says staring at Jimin, eyes filled with concern but Jimin brushes it off.

"Please, let's not talk about it." Jimin pleaded, he doesn't want them to argue again. Hoseok nodded in understanding.

"Okay, Sorry." He simply said.

"I'm happy with him hyung. I hope you'll understand and be happy for me." Jimin says but Hoseok ignored him.

"Let's just talk about something else." Jimin said, "Did you visit grandma in Daegu?" Jimin asked and Hoseok nodded.

"Tell me about, grandma," He continued a smile spread across Hoseok's face.

"She is fine. She is looking out for you—" He said then he paused, "I met Yoongi too and he is asking me about you." Jimin shifted his gaze, Hoseok noticed how the younger's expression changes and he looks scared.

"But I didn't say anything, I lied to him. Even though you didn't say anything I know something happened between you two that's why you are here in Seoul." Hoseok pointed out.

"Thank you, hyung." Jimin said, tone soft.

"You can tell me, Jimin. What happened?" Jimin shut his eyes tightly.

"Yoongi hyung tried to..." Hoseok felt Jimin is hesitating, "Jimin? Jiminie baby what's wrong?" Hoseok stood up and moves closer and went straight to Jimin's side.

"Sorry for asking you don't have to—"

"...kill me." Jimin said under his breath. Hoseok's eyes went wide, mouth parted.

"W-what?" He asked.

"He tried to kill me." Jimin says, fresh tears running down his cheek. Hoseok felt his heart stops. Yoongi tried to kill his own younger brother?