Chapter Seventeen

Jimin's POV

Today is the anniversary of the Coffee Shop and Seokjin will be having a small party with his workers and other close friends in his apartment and I think Jungkook will be there too so I decided not to go.

Did I say something wrong to him? Honestly, I'm still wondering what did I do wrong. I'm just stating my opinion and what's wrong with that? I know I'm annoying sometimes but does he have to shout it in front of my face?

It's already 11 in the morning. I looked at my side and I grabbed my phone and text Seokjin.

Me:

       I'm not feeling well, I don't think I can go, hyung. ;(

I took a long shower and got change afterwards, I decided to wear a shirt that was big for me and an undergarment. I don't sleep with pants on when I'm at home. I climbed on the bed and settled myself comfortably. I need to sleep more since I barely sleep last night because I keep on thinking about him.

..and I fell asleep right after.

2:30 PM

Knock! Knock!

I groaned when I heard someone knocking— I thought Hobi is not home. I thought he is at work.

Knock! knock!

"Shit!" I muttered, "Coming!" I shouted as I rubbed my eyes.

I stomped my feet childishly before opening the door— then I realized I wasn't wearing pants. I saw Jungkook standing in front of me and I can see him glancing downwards. I can feel the warmth rising in my cheeks.

"Seokjin is waiting outside." He said this time he is looking at me. "Tell him, I won't come." I replied.

"Stop being stubborn and.." He paused, "Put on pants the next time you open the door." I closed my eyes tightly. It's a little embarrassing.

"Get out!" I shouted and I softy pushed Jungkook away. I was about to close the door when he pushed the door hitting me in the process.

"Ouch!" I whimper, pressing my eyes tightly.

"Shit!" He quickly cupped my face and tilted my head up, I push him off me. "I hate you." I glared at him and turned on my heels and walked toward the bed and sat down at the edge.

My back facing him. I look at my shoulder and I saw at the corner of my eyes Kookie flopping on my bed, he's holding his phone he's probably playing some games.

"Change your clothes quickly, Seokjin is waiting." He noted, eyes on his phone, I looked at him and I rolled my eyes.

"Do you want me to drag you out of here?" He asked as he stared at me.

"I'm not going." I said sternly leaving no room for an argument.

"If it's because of me then I won't go I can make an excu—" I cut him off. "I change my mind, I'm going." I said quickly.

I headed toward the bathroom to change my clothes because there's no way I'm changing in front of him. He already saw my exposed thighs earlier and he will never get to see anything else.

*_*_

We are now inside the car and seated on the back seat, there's a short distance between us. I'm looking outside the window, forcing myself to enjoy the view.

"Did you two fought?" Seokjin asked, I ignored him and stayed silent.

"Eyes on the road, hyung." Jungkook reminds him and Seokjin scoff, "I know what I'm doing brat." He noted, my phone suddenly vibrates.