Chapter Forty five

Third Person's POV

Yoongi dragged the younger inside the house. He let go of the younger harshly and faces him expression darkened.

"Why Jungkook is in Busan?" Yoongi snapped. He took a step closer and grabbed Jimin's chin tightly. Jimin felt his eyes sting.

"It's none of your business!" Jimin retorts, eyes full of hatred. Jimin winched in pain when Yoongi's other hand pulled his hair. Jimin pressed his eyes shut.

"I told you! Don't do things I wouldn't like!" He removed his grip and pushed the younger harshly causing him to fall hard on the floor.

"You are mine, Jimin! Only mine! He can't take you away from me!" Yoongi shouts and smiled at the younger creepily. Jimin choked a quite sob, gooseebumps covered his skin. Yoongi took a step closer before pulling Jimin to stand and forcefully dragged the younger inside the older's room. Jimin felt his heart thumping loudly against his chest.

Yoongi throws him on the bed harshly, Jimin pushed himself in a sitting position and backed away slowly, tears falling down his face.

"Sshh," He shushes as he sat at the edge of the bed. He leans forward and inched closer to the younger then he whispers,

"Don't be scared Jimimnie, I just want to have a taste of your lips." His face now close to the younger, Yoongi flinch as Jimin spits in his face. Yoongi's face hardened and without a second thought he slaps the younger across his face. Yoongi wiped off his face, expression contorted with disgust. Jimin's felt the moist of blood on my lips. His lips were bleeding. He looked at the older male and glared at him.

"If you really love me then you wouldn't do this to me!" Yoongi's expression softens and tried to caress the younger's face but the latter swat his hand. Yoongi clenches his jaw.

"If you just behave well like what I told you then you won't be hurting right now." He retorts roughly. Jimin backed away again, maintaining a long distance between them and hug himself.

"No! If you really love me, you will let me go! Can't see you? I don't like you! I don't love you!"