Chapter Sixteen

Third Person's POV

"Kaepsong Members, please pay attention to me."

Their leader asked them. He is standing in front of them, a warm smile is written on his beautiful face. However his members are looking at him with so much hatred. They are really sick of hearing their Club name and they are one hundred percent done with their leader.

"I'm really sick of hearing our Club Name. Kaepsong is the worst name ever." Kyungsoo half-whispered the other members hummed in agreement.

"All club members are assigned to organize the School Program." He informed them earning a loud groans from them. Jimin regrets his life decision now. He love to be part of the club because of his members but hate it at the same time because they need to engage with this kind of things.

"But I have something important to do." Chen spat.

"Me too." Minseok added.

"Guys! Do you hear yourself?" Lay mumbled, no and Baekhyun rolled his eyes in annoyance. His members sometimes can be hard to deal with, but he brushes it off and resume talking.

"They need us and we need to help them." Baekhyun calmly said, "Then why don't you do it alone, since you are really willing to help them. " Minseok blurt out.

"Wait, last time I checked you are all part of this club! Why are you complaining right now?" Baekhyun shouts, both hands on his hips, glaring at his members. All of the members stay silent.

"If he's not my friend there's no way, I would join this club." Kyungsoo whispers and Jimin laughed.

"Moving on. Since we are so proud of our Club, I printed a T-shirt with our club name written on it." Kyungsoo hit his head on the table repeatedly and Jimin giggles because Kyungsoo looks like he wasn't really having it.

"Don't you dare say that because you are the only one who is proud here, Byun can you not?" Chen spat and there's a hint of annoyance in his voice.

"He is really shameless." Lay whispered.

"I think it's attractive though." Chanyeol points out which caught Jimin off guard. Well last time he checked Chanyeol hates Baekhyun. Jimin glances at the other members to check their reaction but they are pretending that they didn't hear anything, a faint smile spread across the younger's face.

"Move guys and change your clothes." Baekhyun snaps the younger's thought as he distribute the shirt to them.

*_*_

Kaepsong members are assigned to bring the chairs inside where they will going to held the program. It's their third time carrying the chairs inside and they still need more. Jimin is walking silently hands carrying the chair, scolding himself for being so slow, he can't keep up with his friends.

Jimin's eyes widen when he noticed Yugyeom walking on his direction and worst he is with Jungkook. They are talking to each other. 'This is so embarrassing. I don't want him to see me looking like pathetic.' He thought as lowered his gaze down as if it will going to help hide himself from them especially Jungkook.

Please, please, please. Don't let him notice me. He chant inside his head.

Jimin sighed in relief when he walked past them but then freezes when he heard Yugyeom, "Jungkook, is that Jimin?" The older gulpe and ignored it and walked away fast.