Chapter Nineteen

Third Person's POV

Jimin pouts as he looked around, expecting to see Seokjin and Namjoon, they are inside the airport waiting for them.

"I wonder where they are." He mumbled, a smirk appeared on the latter's lips as he glanced at his boyfriend.

"They're not coming." He noted. Jimin rolled his eyes and look at Jungkook, forcing a smile.

"You invited them, of course they are coming." Jimin said reminding him. He groaned, looking at the smaller male with annoyed expression.

"I did not invite them." He spat and Jimin find it so cute that he's mad right now, "I really hate, Seokjin." Jimin hit him on his arm, earning a death glare from Jungkook again.

"Bad boy." Jimin blurt out, sticking out his tongue playfully. Jungkook rolled his eyes and Jimin laughed, "Don't roll your eyes. It doesn't look good to you." The latter rolled his tongue against the inside of his cheek. He's completely pissed right now, eyes not leaving the older.

"If you don't shup up I will kiss you." He warned Jimin, and the older shut his mouth immediately. Jungkook smirked.

"Jiminnie! Your handsome hyung is here!"

Jimin waves his hands when he saw them. Jumping cutely, Jungkook bit his lower lip to prevent himself from laughing. Jimin looks like a little kid.

"Kookie they are here!" Jimin said voice excited. Jungkook ignored him and pull out his phone from his pocket and started scrolling down.

"Hi, Jimin." Namjoon greets.

"Hi, Namjoon."

"Hey guys, I invited Lay and Chen too because they really want to go with us." Seokjin informed them.

"I invited Hoseok too." Namjoon said shyly.

"That's great." Jimin says expression very satisfied.

"Hobi has the same flight with Lay and Chen." Seokjin said and glance at his brother.

"Thanks for inviting us Kookie!" Seokjin teases.

"I didn't invite you." Kookie spat voice not amused.

"Let's go and check in." Jungkook grabbed Jimin's bag and gave him a paper bag instead. The older frowned.

"But—" He left. Seokjin nudges Jimin's shoulder, "Aww what a gentleman," He half whispered and Jimin grinned, nodding.

*_*_

They are seated close to each other. Jimin is near the window. Jimin crack a smile as he stared at Jungkook's sleeping face. He brushes the strands of Jungkook's bangs but he pulled his hand right away.

"Staring is rude." He said calmly. Jimin glances away and closes his eyes pretending to sleep. Jungkook open his one eye and looked at Jimin, lips twitch upward.

"Do you like me that much?" He asked Jimin and the latter could feel his breath under his skin, Jimin slowly opened his eyes, he gulped when he noticed how close Jungkook's face on his.

"Stay away from me, Kook." Jimin mumbled.

"Are you sure?" He asked, tone husky, Jimin felt his heart stop when he felt Jungkook's lips against his skin, "Kookie..." Jimin trailed off, Jungkook smiled, hand reaching to grabbed Jimin's jaw to make him stay still and closing the little space between them for the kiss. He kisses Jimin until both of them are struggling to breathe.