Chapter Forty two

Jimin's POV

It's my second day here in Busan and of course my friends kept on texting and calling me, especially Seokjin.

"Jiminnie, how are you?" Seokjin asked me. I smiled faintly, of course I'm still not okay.

"Is your bestfriend taking good care of you?" Seokjin asked me again. My lips twitched upward.

"Yes he is, hyung." I answered then I heard a noise outside.

"Hyung, I'll call you later, okay?" I said to him before ending the call. I suddenly felt nervous. I placed my phone on the table.

I walked towards the door and placed my hand on the doorknob. I'm hesitating to go outside. I sighed deeply and twisted the doorknob. I walked towards the living room to look out for Taemin. I felt my heart drop when I saw him in the living room.

He is being tied up, his mouth is covered by a tape and his eyes are closed. I ran towards his direction, heart pounding. I dropped into my knees and checked on him. I suddenly felt relief when I realized he was just unconscious.

"T-Taemin hyung, who did this to you?" I asked him, tears forming in my eyes. My hands are shaking as I remove the cover that was placed on his mouth. I tried to untie the rope around his wrist but stops in my track.

"Hi, Jiminnie." My eyes widened. No, It can't be. . .
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
Seoul, 6:59 AM

Jungkook's POV