Chapter Thirty

Jimin's POV

Jimin wakes up with his face nuzzled to the younger's neck. Jimin looked up at the younger, a smiled spread across Jimin's face as he felt his heart warms at the sight, Jungkook's eyes are closed, mouth parted lightly.

Jimin pressed a quick peck on the younger's face before pulling himself away from the latter. He pushed himself into a sitting position and grabbed his phone then he checked the time.

6:00 AM

Jimin went towards the kitchen because he was thirsty. Afterwards he decides to make a breakfast for them. But then when he opened the refrigerator he found nothing. Jimin snorted— that guy is he even eating?

Jimin grabbed his jacket before he walked outside the apartment to buy something to eat for breakfast.

There's a convenience store near Kookie's place and Jimin went inside. After buying foods he went back to Jungkook's place.

Jimin walked inside Jungkook's apartment and he stopped in his track when he saw Jungkook in the living room. He's seated on the couch, head hung low. He looked vulnerable, he look so small. Jimin frowned frozen on his spot.

"Kookie-ah." Jimin called. Jungkook whips his head to the sound and Jimin saw how his expression suddenly change. Jungkook immediately stood up and scooted closer and hugged Jimin tightlyas if Jimin will disappear any moment.

"I woke up and you're not beside me. I thought you left me." Jimin's eyes went wide but soon his expression softens. He can feel Jungkook's heartbeat pounding against his chest. Jimin rubbed his back softly to calm him down, to assure him he was there with him. Jimin suddenly felt guilt inside his chest, he didn't even left a note that he will go outside. He should've left one.

"I'm not going anywhere, I already promise you right?" Jimin assured him tone low and soft.

"Move in with me." Jimin's eyes went wide. Jungkook pulled away, his hands on the older's hips. Jimin just stared at him in shock.

"What?" He asked again.

"You heard me right? Move in with me." He said again, eyes pleading. Jimin frowned. But why? Why does he want me to move in with him? Is it because he's afraid that I will leave again?

"Please, Jimin." Jimin can't still believe that Jungkook is asking him to move in with him but without a second thought he slowly nodded his head. Jungkook smiles at him and cupped Jimin's face before tilting Jimin's head down to plant a soft kiss on older's forehead. They both pulled away when the plastic bag that Jimin was holding slip in his hand. They both chuckle, afterwards.

"You bought us food?" He asked, brows pulled together. Jimin nodded and he was about to pick the plastic bag when Jungkook grab it first. Jimin smi les softly when their eyes locked again.

"Sorry I made you worry." Jimin said and Jungkook offers him a small smile. He ruffles the older's hair.

"Stop saying sorry." Jimin giggles.

"Then what do you want me to say instead? Thank you because I made you worry?" Jungkook chuckles, eyes crinkling and pinched Jimin's left cheek.

"Kookie!" Jimin whined while pouting.

*_*_