Chapter Forty four

Third Person's POV

"Eat," He said but Jimin ignored him. The younger was still thinking about his bestfriend. Taemin is alone right now and being tied up. He will starve to death. It's been four hours already since they left him. Jimin can't help but to worry.

"Eat your food, Jimin." He looked at Yoongi, emotionless.

"I'm not hungry." He said firmly looking away from the older. Silence fell between them.

Yoongi brought the younger into a Hotel. The younger notices the older's things placed in the living room. He really plan out everything, the younger thought bitterly.

Jimin sighs. He needs to find away so that he could help Taemin. But how can he do that when Yoongi is always beside him.

"If you don't want to get hurt then you have to behave well, Jimin." He said tone dangerous. Jimin gulped, Yoongi is really scary. He really wants to get away from him but he is scared that he might do something bad to his love ones. He doesn't want them to get involve, especially Jungkook.

But right now he needs to ask for help, for his bestfriend.

"C-can I use the restroom?" He asked Yoongi hesitantly. The latter smiled him. Jimin mentally rolled his eyes.

"Of course, sweetie." He answered tone sweet and low, Jimin looked at him with disgust. Yoongi is really out of his mind.

Jimin heads toward the restroom. He walked inside and locked the door, heart pounding. He pulled out his phone from his pocket.

He unlocked his phone. He let out a sigh before tapping the screen to call Jungkook. He doesn't know why he's calling him. He is not in Busan right now. He just can't think of anyone.

Jimin bit his lower lip. His only friend in Busan is Taemin. He can't call the police as well, he's scared that Yoongi will find out and harm his friends.

But he is confident that Jungkook would help him. He can ask Jungkook a favor to help his friend.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Yoongi took him." Taemin said eyes watering.

"What?"

"Yoongi. He's Jimin's brother and h- he's also the one who tried to kill Jimin two years ago." Jungkook felt his blood runs cold, his heart completely shattered in pieces.

"I still don't know who you are but we have no time to introduce each other, we have to move faster before it's too late." The taller male stayed silent. He's Jimin's boyfriend but he doesn't know anything from his past. He didn't even know he has a brother and worst his brother wants him dead. Now Jimin is in danger and he can't do anything about it.