Chapter Seven

Jimin's POV

"Hobi?!"

I exclaimed. I can't believe my own eyes. I rubbed my eyes and blinked that made Hoseok laughed at me.

"Yes, Jimin. I'm back." I squealed and pulled Hoseok into a bone crushing hug. I pulled away and offer the older a smile.

"You didn't tell me you are going home! I should have fetch you." Hobi just smiled at me in response. I glance at his luggage and help him to bring it inside.

Hobi sat down on the couch and I sat beside him. Hobi stayed in Gwangju for about three months and I can't help but feel happy over the fact that he was now here with me. I will never feel alone here in our apartment anymore, my sunshine is already here.

"I am still salty you know? You never inform me." I complained and Hobi chuckles.

"I don't want to bother you, Jimin." He replied.

"You will never be a bother to me, you know that." Jimin noted, "Anyway, hyung, how was your vacation in Gwangju?" I asked him.

"It was good, I got to spend my vacation with my cousin- I mean, my family." I pouted. Well, I'm a bit jealous because he got to spend some time with his family.

My real parents are gone. My real mom died when I was five and my dad abandoned me which result me to live in the orphanage. Three years later, Mr. and Mrs. Park adopted me and they treat me well as if I am their real son. I also have a brother, an adopted son too, our relationship was good at first but for some reason everything had change.

They gave me a good life, and I was so thankful, but life is unfair because they died in a car accident, two years ago. After their death, something happened in Daegu that's why I left with my bestfriend and stayed in Busan. But after a month, I left Taemin to stay in Seoul instead, I did it for his own safety.

"Jimin?" Hobi snap out my thought, I looked at him, he is looking at me, confused.

"I... I'm sorry, did you say anything?" I asked politely. He offer me a smile, and I smile right after. Hobi is my sunshine, seeing him smile making me smile as well.

"You're spacing out sweetie." He pointed out.

"Ah, I just remember something."

"Hobi, how about Seokjin and Namjoon? I assume they know already you're here in Seoul?" Hobi shook his head.

"Let's meet them in our favorite restaurant." Hobi said.

I suddenly remember Jungkook and felt scared on how Hobi would react if he knew that we are now dating, we haven't contact each other for the past three months because I can't contact him.

Even if he didn't change his number I don't think I will ever tell him. I can't because I'm scared.

"Jimin are you alright?"

"Yeah, sorry. Should I text them?"

"I already text them, go and get change already." I nodded.

I will just going to tell him later about our relationship. That's right.

Restaurant

"Hoseok!" Seokjin exclaimed as we walked closer, I think I should've invited Jungkook. Hobi sat down beside Namjoon, and I sat beside Seokjin.