Chapter Thirty seven

Thirp Person's POV

Two days after...

"Jimin, wake up." The smaller male groaned. Jungkook was hovering over Jimin.

"No," Jimin protest.

"You need to wake up now." Jungkook points out.

"Five minutes more please." Jimin pleads. The smaller male thought Jungkook already left but he suddenly felt Jungkook's arms slowly wraps around him. He peppered Jimin kisses from the side of his neck.

"S-stop... Kookie..." Jimin says giggling. He cupped the younger's face and tilted his head. Jimin slowly opened his eyes and met the younger's warm gaze, a smile spread across his face. Jimin leans in forward and captures the younger's lips.

"I'm wide awake now Kookie, thanks to you." Jimin says voice raspy. Jungkook smiles at him cutely and nuzzle his nose in the crook of Jimin's neck.

"You are welcome, Jeon Jimin." He whispered in Jimin's ear. Jimin hugged Jungkook tightly.

"Now go shower, I will prepare our breakfast." Jungkook noted.

"Can we stay like this?" Jimin asked stubbornly. Jungkook chuckles and pulled away from the hug, looking down at his cute boyfriend, hands still on the his slim waist.

"We need to prepare babe, we have an activity in school remember?" Jimin whined pouting. Jungkook chuckles and captures Jimin's pouty lips.

"Now, let go of me." Jimin giggles cutely before dropping his hands.

*_*_

400m Relay.

"Go, Jungkook!" Seulgi shouts on top of her lungs. She was holding a banner. Jimin shifted his gaze to Jungkook. He is looking at different direction.

"Jungkook! Fighting!" Jimin shouted waving his hands in the air a smile appeared on Jimin's lips when he saw his boyfriend looked at his direction. Jungkook winks at him. Jimin squealed when he did that.

Jimin blow him a kiss and Jungkook catches it. They both chuckles at their silliness. The game started and Jungkook needs to line up. Jimin glances at Seulgi's direction and he caught her staring. Jimin looked at her smugly and the latter rolled her eyes.

"Go!"

The players were now running except for Baekhyun. Jimin laughs loudly when Baekhyun starts running cutely. He can't keep up with them now considering he's too late and has short legs.

Yugyeom is now running towards Jungkook. Their team is now leading. Jimin jumps excitedly when his boyfriend starts running. The smaller male doesn't stop shouting his lover's name until he reached the finish line.

After a few moments, Jimin went towards the field where his boyfriend is. Jimin's eyes lit up when he saw him looking at him. They both shared a smile.

"Jungkook-ah!" His members called him and went to his direction. Jimin stops in his track. He let the younger to have small moments with his team mates since they won.