Chapter Twenty four

Jimin's POV

I'm just staring at the glass wall waiting for him. I'm here at the coffee shop because I want to talk to Seokjin. I want to know everything, I want to know why he hide all those things from me. I know it will hurt more but I don't care, I just want to know the truth.

"There's a lot of customer today. I'm sorry for making you wait, Jimin." Seokjin snaps my thought, I slowly looked at him, expression blank. He sat across from me.

"It's okay." I whispered. He lookedat me as if he was checking me out.

"Jimin, are you okay?" I smiled bitterly, of course I'm not okay.

"Jimin—" I cut him off, "I realized, I was too desperate before hyung." I trailed off and he frowned at me, confusion written all over his face.

"I stalked Jungkook, I always follow him around and I keep on asking you about him every single day for almost two years." I continued, keeping my voice calm.

"You pity me so you set us up on a date." I closed my eyes tightly and lowered my head. I don't want to breakdown in front of him but it seems impossible because it hurts.

"Our first meeting was so embarrassing for me. He showed no interest in me. He had no choice because you asked him to have a date with me. I already felt that he was forced to date me but I pretend that nothing is wrong that it was okay for me." Seokjin is looking at me, expression worried.

"Jimin what are you saying? Why are you like this?" He asked me, voice concern.

"You know why he showed no interest? Because he hasn't move on, hyung." His eyes widened, mouth hanging open, "He still love him." I felt my eyes sting when Seokjin's expression turned into a guilt one.

"Hobi told me everything." I said voice crack. He looked away.

"Why? Why you didn't tell me? I don't have any idea! You played me! You all make me look stupid!" I want to hear his explanation but he stayed silent still looking away.

"I don't understand, how could you? How could you do this to me? Why did you hide everything from me? I thought I'm the one he loves hyung." I said while pointing myself, tears threatening to fall.

"You knew all along that it's not me but you didn't say anything!" I shouted, attracting the attention of the customers. He glances at me, eyes watering.

"Hyung is sorry, Jimin." I felt my heart clenches when he said that word again. I shifted my gaze and look down instead, tears falling down my cheeks.

"Believe me, it wasn't my intention to hurt you." I bit my lower lip and wiped off my tears.

"It wasn't because of pity either Jimin. When you approach me to work here I knew it's because of Jungkook. You can't take your eyes off him that day but I didn't say anything." My eyes widened.

"I thought it was just only an infatuation but later on I realized it's more than that. I pretend that I'm oblivious of everything but I knew all along that you have feelings for him." I looked up at him, brows pulled together.

"..It's one of the reason why I set you up on a date. The other reason was, I want Jungkook to date someone again, I want him to give it a try. I'm hoping Jungkook would open his heart for someone again." I stayed silent looking at him with confusion.