chapter 4

And I made Nickolas 30, if you're wondering how old he is.
Maya: 23
Damon: 22
Sam: 22
Kaden: 26

¥¥¥¥

"Hey!" I heard from behind me. I turned from my position on the couch to look at Kaden.

I looked at him not saying anything. I almost haven't seen him since Mr. Orsini came here yesterday. He just left right after his boss and didn't come back until an hour ago, which isn't surprising he always disappears when he's not here to terrorize me.

"Come here." He ordered and I gulped not standing. "I said come here, bitch." He yelled making me jump out of my seat. "What the hell is this?" He asked showing me the box of pills in his hand.

I gulped keeping my eyes on them. These were hidden at the back of my underwear drawers.

He doesn't go through my things, except when he suspects me of cheating, which is almost all the time. However, he never checks those drawers. He just checks my purses, clothes, under the bed, even in the kitchen cupboards. 

So what was he doing going through my underwear drawers?

"You've been taking these? Without telling me?" He asked and I moved to the other side of the table. "You're running. Because you know what you did is fucking wrong. You don't want to have kids with me?"

"I... I just didn't think we were ready."

"We never talked about it." He snapped before opening the box and started taking the pills out one by one angrily. "Where the fuck did you even get them?"

I watched the pills fall on the floor one by one as he just stepped on them. I didn't say anything and just watched him empty everything while mumbling incoherent word.

I want kids. I've always loved kids, but I just can't see myself having kids with him.

Not in this environment.

Not with this man standing in front of me.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked. "Why are you always pushing me away? I do everything. I work, I pay for your father's treatment, I'm paying for his debts, I made sure everything was still the same for your family, you ungrateful bitch." He continued moving closer to me. "What do you think will happen if I stop all that? You know I don't have to do it."

He says he is paying for my father's debts, but his company is still in the hands of the bank. So, I really don't why he always says that. And again, my mother doesn't care, as long as she receives her cheque for the house and her clothes, it's all good.

"If you don't want to have a child with me, then you're pretty much useless to me. I can just let all my men have their turn with you, right? You're my thing, aren't you? Your mother practically sold you to me."

I bit the inside of my cheek as my body started shaking at the last sentence, knowing how it may look like. But she didn't sell me to him. She doesn't want to lose her luxury life and wanted me to marry a rich man.

But the word "sell" is a bit too much for me.

"Would you like that?"

"No." I wrapped my arms around looking at him with pleading eyes. "Why are you doing this?"

"Because you belong to me. And what the fuck do you mean 'no'? I can share you with whoever the fuck I want?" He raised and I moved back a little. "Come here." He hissed.

I slowly walked up to him and stopped right in front of him.

"This is the last time you're taking this shit, is that understood?"