Chapter 11

Here's the chapter, guys. Now let me get to the "My love, My mistake" chapter.

Enjoy! ❤️

¥¥¥¥

"Hi." I muttered as I walked into the shooting room.

"Hi." He said putting the safety on. "How are you feeling?"

"Angry, hurt, disappointed. I can't understand what's wrong with her." I said moving to sit on top of the metal table beside the wall. "I told her everything. She should know that-"

I paused, not being able to wrap my head around the fact that Nickolas obviously knew about my relationship with Kaden but never said anything about it.

"And s-she cried for me. She pretended to be mad when I told her. And she was faking it this whole time." I angrily wiped the tears that couldn't stop coming out, and jumped down and started pacing slowly around the room with the envelope and the necklace still in my hands.

I took a deep breath to stop myself from rambling, because I know I could be going for hours because I honestly don't know how to express my disappointment and anger.

"Let it out." I heard him say. "Are you hurt because of him?"

I couldn't help but make a face, as if this was the most absurd thing I've ever heard.

"I don't care who he has relationships with." I blurted out and he bit on my tongue as he looked at me. "But she betrayed me. She was supposed to be my best friend. I don't know why she would get involved with him. And I want to know for how long this has been going on."

I buried my face in my hands in shame, when I felt my eyes burning.

"Two years." I heard him say and I looked at him confused. "Whatever thing they have, has been going on for two years."

I closed my eyes tightly and placed a hand on the table when I felt myself feeling dizzy. I felt my tears tickle my cheek and I closed my eyes even more, as if it would push them back.

Two years.

Kaden and I have been married for 5 months. So, they knew each other, and she has been pretending for longer than I thought.

I jumped slightly when I felt a warm hand on my back. I opened my eyes and looked up at Nickolas. My whole body tensed up and I almost took a step back when he lifted a hand to my face.

He paused for a second before placing a hand on my cheek and I let out a small breath briefly closing my eyes. I almost unconsciously leaned against his touch before looking back at him.

"Don't cry for people who are not worth it." He said running his thumb across my cheek to wipe the trail left by my tears.

I looked into his eyes and I don't know if I should feel good or be scared at how comfortable I was with him. I almost forgot about what I was angry about. All I wanted right now was to be closer to him, and that was a danger zone for me.

I took a small step back tightened my hold on the things I forgot I was still holding.

"How did you know?" I asked placing the brown envelope on the table before placing the necklace on top of it.

"I always know what people who work for me do." He said eyeing the necklace. "Who gave you that?"

"Samantha." I said furrowing my eyebrows as he grabbed the necklace.

"This is not a pearl." He said pulling out a pocket knife making me instantly take a step back.

I looked at him curiously as he placed the knife in the middle of the necklace and my heart dropped when he pulled the pearl out I saw wires attached to it.