I finally found peace

Elijah and I made our way through the airport on our way to our gate. Elijah and I had been trying to leave for about two weeks now but something always came up. The first thing was that Nik didn't want me to leave while carrying his child. Even after Elijah told him that he would make sure that I stayed safe, he kept arguing about me leaving. During the past two weeks after we all found out I was pregnant, Niklaus had gotten more protective over me. He or Elijah always had to be with me when I went our just in case the hybrids got another idea in their heads.

As Elijah walked next to me in the airport, he kept looking around trying to find any hybrids who wanted to hurt me. His arm was around my waist and he was holding me close. His eyes were sparkling and for this one time, I thought that he had finally found peace. Finally we made it to the gate and we boarded the plane. Of course Elijah gave me the window seat because I begged him to.

" Jesslyn, are you sure you want to run away from this? We could stay in Mystic Falls..."

" Elijah, they will just keep coming after me. I want you and the baby safe from all of this. "

" That is what I want to, but you are leaving all of your friends behind for me."

"No, it all doesn't matter now. You and I are together with a baby on the way. I think it is time for a fresh start. "

Elijah and I rested our hands on my stomach, his on top of mine. We smiled at the cutest things now, most included the baby. When the plane took off, I put up the arm rest and put my head on Elijah's lap. He played with strands of my hair. This steady motion, caused me to fall into a deep dreamless sleep. I awoke several hours later when Elijah shook my shoulder. Sitting up he told me that we were landing soon so I had to put my seatbelt on.

When we got off the plane, I went to get our bags while Elijah went to get us a car. The bags were taking forever but they finally came out from the baggage thing. Elijah came soon after I collected all of the bags.

" Alright, well we have a car for as long as we want and also, I found an old house of ours that we can stay in. "

" Amazing, now i'm hungry and baby M wants a burger and fries. "

" Baby M? "

" Baby Mikaelson...duh!"

He laughed as he intertwined our fingers. I had two duffel bags and a suitcase. Elijah had two duffel bags, a rolling suitcase and a smaller suitcase. Honestly he had more things than I did. We finally made it to the car which was waiting outside. He put our bags in the car and drove us to the house.

The house was beautiful. It was a three story victorian house. The outside was brick and had huge stone columns on the outside. The inside was gorgeous. On the right and left side were staircases that connected in the middle. The kitchen was huge and fully stocked. The living room was beautiful. There was a fire place for when it is cold. Walking upstairs I found a room with a bay window. In my mind, I could picture the baby sleeping in here.

" What are you thinking about?"

" I can just picture the baby sleeping in here. Coming in at night and rocking her to sleep. The morning watching the sunrise in the bay window. "

" I can see it too. "

" Elijah, what would happen if you and I decided to stay here?"

" Niklaus would move here to see him or her."

" Okay then. "

" Lets go and make food. "

" Oh we need to go to the doctor so we can get pictures and get an estimation of a due date. "

Elijah nodded and we walked downstairs to make my burger and fries.

( her outfit it is untitled #8: http://www.polyvore.com/iPhone)