He is coming home

Jesslyn's POV:

The girl standing in front was not my sister. Her eyes were brighter and her belly was bigger. This came to me as a shock. This sister of mine, her secret hit me like a ton of bricks. This was a secret that she always said that she would tell me. Her keeping this breaks a code that we set a long time ago

Flashback -

" Nadya come on! You have to do it! "

" I don't have to if I don't want to Jess."

" please?"

" Fine, I will do it but only for you. "

" Okay we have to promise each other that no matter what happens to us, if anything important happens us and we aren't together, we have to call each other or write. "

" I promise you Jesslyn. Do you promise me?"

" I promise you Nadya. "

When we heard the door slam I grabbed my sister by her wrist and dragged her into my secret hiding spot. My secret hiding spot is a secret staircase that leads up to the attic. My father abused my sister and I and today I was sick of it.

" Nadya, tonight when he falls asleep, I am going to get you out of here. I don't know where yet but I will find a place for you. "

" I am not going to leave you here with him. "

" no, you will leave me here and let me take the abuse. I want a better life for you and this isn't it. When we get out of here, go to your room and pack a backpack and a duffel bag. I will buy you a plane ticket to London. You are not to come back until I turn 18. "

" that is in three years. "

" yes I know but for him to think you are truly gone, you need to stay away."

" fine but can I still call you?"

" yes just do it off a burner phone. He will trace all the calls that I get after you leave. "

" Alright I will. "

" Okay, he is gone. Now go do what I told you to do. "

End of Flashback -

The girl who stood in front of me was no longer my sister. Her hair was the same color as Rebekah's and her clothes were the same style. Both hands were wrapped protectively around her stomach as if someone would try to kill that baby.

" Jess?"

" Hey Nayda. So anything you want to tell me?"

" actually something to ask you..."

" what is it?"

" Does Nik talk about me at all?"

" All the time. Is the baby his?"

She nodded. That made my heart speed up. The baby I was having was Nik's too. My mind raced with questions.

" Nayda, I have to tell you something..."

" What is it?"

" I'm pregnant... And it is Nik's. "

" you...you...you slept with him?"

" I had just turned and my emotions were all out of whack. The first person I thought about was Elijah and then... Well you know now. He felt bad for betraying you. He talks in his sleep and he kept saying I'm sorry Nayda. Over and over all night. I could barely get any sleep. "

" he actually felt bad?"

" I don't know what you do to him but something in him has changed. He fell in love and when I took you away it is like a piece of him died and went and moved on. You need to see him or at least talk to him. The night after you left I found him surrounded by empty bottles of bourbon and blood bags. His cheeks were tear stained and his eyes were puffy and red like he had been crying. "

" when can I talk to him?"

" we can go back to my place and call him and tell him to come here. I don't think telling him that you are pregnant is the best thing to do over the phone. "

" you're right. Well let's go back then. "

My sister and I walked all the way to my house. Me carrying her occasionally when her feet got tired. This is the longest my sister and I had talked in months. This felt good. Good thing I didn't have anything for the baby yet. I don't know the gender and I don't know where I am going to be when I give birth to him/her. Finally we reached my large mansion on the outskirts of Mystic Falls. Walking up to the door, I opened it.

" Elijah!!!! I brought someone here to see you. "

" I sense another beautiful lady in the house. Hello Nayda. "

" Well Elijah, aren't you a sight for sore eyes. "

Elijah came over and kissed her and and she responded by hugging him.

" I see you are expecting. I am guessing it is a little boy. "

" how did you know?"

" just a lucky guess. But does the father know?"

" no Niklaus doesn't know yet but we are going to call him and bring him here. "

" alright then. Send him my love Nayda. "

We headed upstairs into my room. Dialing his number, we waited for the husky accent to answer.

Niklaus' POV:

My phone rang and I picked it up.

" well hello Jesslyn. Sick of my brother already?"

" Nik?"

" Nayda! Love are you alright? You disappeared and I was so worried. "

" I know. Jesslyn told me. "

" what do you need?"

" I need you to come to Mystic Falls. "

" I will be on a plane in about twenty minutes. I will be there in about two hours. "

" you can find us the. I assume?"

" yes I can. I will be there soon. "

I then went to hang up but I heard a voice.

" Nayda?"

" Yes?"

" I love you..."

" I love you too. "

I couldn't wait until he got here.

A/N: SURPRISE GUYS! THE STORY IS BACK