Returning home

Jesslyn's POV:

Those words made me clench my fists. It didn't matter if Elijah was not the father of this child, he was still more of a father than Niklaus has been. Putting my hands on my bump, I whispered:

" Niklaus Mikaelson will never see you. Even if he is your father. But you won't ever know that."

Storming out into the living room, I slapped Niklaus across the face.

" what the hell was that for?"

" for saying such horrible words to your brother. Elijah is your own blood, half brother or not. Elijah has been and always will be the father of this child. Niklaus I am leaving and I will not be returning. If and when you apologize, I might let you see the baby. Until then, don't even think about coming near me. "

Elijah and I went upstairs and packed my things. Walking out the door, I waved goodbye and got in the bmw. Elijah gripped my hand as we drove off down the street towards the high way.

" Elijah, i am truly sorry about what Nik said back there. "

" is what you said there true?"

" about what? "

" about me being more of a father to this baby than Niklaus. "

" Yes. I meant every word that came out of my mouth. "

" that is one of the reasons that I love you. You are so truthful and will never turn away from the truth itself. You open yourself up to it and do not let it affect you. "

" well in that case, I love you to Elijah. So where are we off to?"

" One place you have always wanted to go back to. The place where you were born. "

" are you taking me to...Mystic Falls?"

He nodded and I screamed. That is the place where I was born and i hadn't been back there since I moved when I was five. This was were I rescued my sister and this place was where I hid her after that night with Niklaus. I dont want her seeing him anymore. After what he did to her, until he apologizes he won't get to see on bit of her.

- Flashback -

Nadya came in crying and wouldn't talk to anyone. Niklaus followed after her in a quick pace.

" Niklaus! What in the utter hell did you my sister! "

" She might or might not have walked in on me seducing my next meal. She didn't know that I was planning on killing her. "

" Yeah, well I don't believe you either. Nad will be moving out and neither of us will tell you where she is going. I am sorry but until you learn what it is like to be hurt, you can not and will not see my sister. "

- End of flashback -

My flashback had taken me back into my thoughts. When I finally returned to reality, we were in Mystic Falls. Now comes the call I did not want to make.

" Hello? "

" hey Nayda "

" hey sis. "

" Listen i am in Mystic Falls. "

" really? Because I really need to tell you something... "

" what is it? "

" Meet me at the grill in five? "

" Yeah sure. See you there. "

She hung up. In the pit of my stomach, i felt that there was something wrong. This something could not have been bad if she waited five months to tell me.

- at the grill -

My eyes scanned the room looking for my sister. When I saw her my eyes popped out of my head. She did not look like my sister because she had a ballon attached to her body.