Trouble Maker

Evan's PoV

 I sat in the classroom while Ms. Rosa continued on with the lesson. Finding myself spacing out I turned to look back at Noah. Why is he in my class? He almost looked like a god, or a trophy. The girls in a small group giggled quietly while staring at him. They were so creepy, geez couldn't they make it less obvious?  Sighing I looked back at the book before turning back to get one more glance at him. He was beautiful and the thought of seeing a smile on his face made my face heat up. Noah was simply looking out the window, eyes lost in the clouds. 

"Evan" Damion whispered before throwing a small piece of paper at me. I looked down at the crumpled paper, reading its content quietly. My face heated up at how he had caught me. 

Evan,
Your staring at him
like a lovestruck girl. ~Damion

I look over to Damion and flip him off. t was the only thing I knew what to do or hit him. My face was probably as red as a tomato. He starts laughing, catching the teachers' attention. "Something funny? Mr. Karter?" Ms. Rose turned around with a hand on her hip. Making the other students glance over at him. "No Ma'am, it's just Evan here had the funniest expression. I couldn't stop myself." Damion explain, moving his hands around to emphasize his point. 

You shithead.

Quickly I put my head down pretending to read the book. Miss Rosa looks over towards me.
"Mr. Hart? Did you make a face at Mr. Karter?"

Looking up at Miss Rosa I shake my head, I knew I was her favorite.
"No ma'am, he's just trying to get me into trouble." She then turns towards Damion with a frown. "Mr. Karter go sit in the first desk at the front." Ms. Rosa pointed at an empty desk at the front.  He looks over at me with a surprised look before groaning. He grabbed his books and moves to the front obediently

_____________________

After class I gathered my stuff and went into the hallway, Damion rushes over and tapped my shoulder. Glancing over to him I glare, making him smile even more. What was it with him? Did he enjoy this?

"What the hell man?" He says laughing, holding the small binder at his side. That binder alone was enough to make me wonder how smart he was. Did he have all his classes jammed in there? Probably."You were distracting me and you knew it," I stated, holding my binders to my chest, heading to the cafeteria. I shook the thought away, I couldn't be one to talk, I hold all my classes in two binders. Damion followed behind me talking about how I got him into trouble.

Groaning I rub my head, balancing all my stuff in one hand. "You're just embarrassed that I caught you drooling over the new kid." I stop dead in my tracks, the blood slowly rushing to my cheeks. My face was probably red again. I turn towards him, frowning while he grinned like an idiot. Putting my hand on his arm, he looks at me confused before I pinch him. He yelped before looking at me with disbelief in his eyes. "Evan.." He whined, rubbing his arm. "Don't ever say that again because I wasn't." My face still red I turn around and continue to walk to the cafeteria.

Finally making it to the cafeteria I get my lunch and go sit with Amy and Justin. Damion following behind me. I sat quietly, listening to them rant on about going to the store and other irrelevant things. They were all having a great time chatting while I ate the salad. You could never go wrong with cranberries on a salad. I jumped at the sound of crashing. Almost like a tray was thrown.  Turning to see what the commotion is it's Noah and Chris. Noah is sitting down and Chris is in his face. Why couldn't Chris leave people alone? A crowd forming around them, looking to see what was happening next.  "Who's fighting?" Amy asked with her mouth full of food. She clapped her hands before standing up and walking over dragging the rest of us with her. "Chris and Noah" I mumbled quietly, crossing my arms while following them.

"You think just cause' you're a new student you can get away with hittin' me? That's not how this school works" Chris grabs his shirt pulling Noah up. Noah glanced up at Chris with a blank expression before frowning. He sucked his teeth, closing his eyes as Chris spit in his face. Disgusting! I can't believe he did that. 

Noah opened his eyes, anger burning in them before he placed his hand on Chris' arm. Chris simply looked down at Noah with a glare. Noah was new here, and no one knew what he was capable of. But, we'd know today. It looked as if his grip had tightened on his arm and Chris visibly flinched.  Noah twisted his arm, making Chris fall onto the table. He continued to twist his arm, even while Chris was struggling to get out of his grip, he blindly threw punches back but it was useless. I was frightened, but finding myself becoming more interested. I hated that. The look on Noah's face never left it was one filled with curiosity. His eyes were shining at the sight of Chris underneath him, attempting to escape. Was he insane? 

Chris continued to squirm and struggle, whines and yells leaving his lips occasionally.  Noah twisted one last time, a gut-wrenching crack silenced everyone. Chris screamed at the immense pain that was coursing through his body. I couldn't imagine how that felt. Some students gasped and screamed at the sight. Others stood still with fear in their eyes, covering their mouths. I wasn't one of those though. I just stood with a frown. 

Chris's screaming echoed the cafeteria while sobbing at the same time. Disgusting. Noah then let go and walked over to the door before turning towards the students in the cafeteria. Pointing a finger towards us there was a fire burning in his eyes that sent a shiver down my spine. "Take this as a lesson, and a warning to anyone else" His voice came out deep, making me tightly close my mouth. I didn't want to say something unnecessary. 

The teachers and principal immediately flooded in, calling an ambulance Chris was immediately taken to the hospital.
No one said a word about what happened. Everyone was scared of what Noah would do.

_____________________

Every day seemed the same after the incident with Chris. Noah would get into countless fights and win. Sending multiple boys to the hospital. You'd think that they would've learned from all of this. But some still thought they could beat him. Most of the girls stayed away from the dangerous boy. But occasionally there would be some that tried to get near. But then he'd give a deadly glare that said 'stay away'  I decided I would stay away, but I found myself wanting to know more. There had to be a reason-there always is.  If I had to be honest, I'm frightened. He's way different than what I expected.

I sat in English class, with my head on the desk. Miss Rosa decided to change the seats, I thought it was a dumb idea. She enjoyed doing this though. It probably made her feel as if she had some control over this classroom. I heard some girls whispering that they could sit next to Noah, and the boys prayed they didn't.

"Okay, let's get started- Damion with Ella..." She hummed walking closer towards the students. I covered my ears, blocking out the other names. Putting my head on the desk I found myself praying that I wasn't with him.  I lifted my head up to look at Damion, shocked and scared at the same time. Gulping I turned my head, Noah watched me with those blue eyes, but he quickly looked away.

"..Noah with Evan" 

My face immediately flushed at the thought of sitting next to him. Why me?