Chapter Twenty Five - Family, Always.

Noahs' PoV

Groaning I roll over, my whole body is exhausted. Evans soft snores are the only thing that can be heard.

"Evan! We're home"

Oh shit.

"Evan wake up.. Evan" I tap his shoulder making him groan. "What?"

"Your parents are home!" Whispering at him his eyes shoot open.
"Shit, get dressed" He jumps up wincing.

Smirking I watch him rub his back. "I went too rough?"

He huffs going to his closet he throws on a red shirt and shorts. "I'll take a shower once I'm done talking to them, you stay up here." He opens the door, going down to the living room.

Standing up I wince as the throbbing sensation is back.

Damn it.

Grabbing my jacket I throw it on, along with my sweatpants.

His mother burst through the door with Evan right on her tail. "Oh Noah it's just you" she giggled. "Is there anything you boys want to tell me?" She crossed her arms with a huge smile.

Evan walks over to me, grabbing my hand.
"So mom, Noah and I are dating.. I'm gay.." He mumbles out while she gasps.

"Evan I—what have you done in my house since I've been gone!" She covers her face with her hands.

"Evan I swear to Jesus if you did anything on my couch!"

"No mom! Why would you even think that?" His mom laughs shaking her head. She walks up to Evan wrapping her arms around him.

"I will always accept you. You're my little baby" She pinches his face.
"Mom that hurts!"  She then turns to me, wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"And you, Noah will always be family." My body went rigid from her words. I haven't heard that in a while.
Letting out a shaky breath I move my trembling hands to hug her back.

"Thank you" I choke out.

"Your father is down in the kitchen making lunch. Izzy went to go see Karen so she won't be home till later" Evan nodded his head when his mother looked at him. She gave me one last look before ruffling my hair. "I'm running to the store to get snacks." She blows us a kiss before going downstairs.

"Your mom is amazing" leaning back I lay down on the bed. "How so? Sometimes she can be a pain. But she is loved by everyone." He shrugs his shoulders laying down next to me.

Humming I wrap my arms around him, planting a kiss on his forehead.

"I got an idea" he gets off the bed locking the door. He walks slowly over to me, climbing on top of me. Evan grinds against me making me groan quietly. "Can we have some fun?" He looks down at me through his lashes.
My body freezes, looking up at him I grin pushing him off of me I take his shirt off.

_________________________

Evan throws me a change of clothes, hitting me dead in the face.

"Evan come on!" Groaning I pick the pink shirt up, putting it on. I pull the gray sweatpants on, walking up to Evan while he puts his clothes back on.

"We should do a movie night, moms getting snacks from the store anyway. How about it?" Evan turns around and jumps, placing his hand on his heart. "You scared me"

"Sorry, but that sounds fun. We can get Amy, Justin and Damion" I wrap my arms around him.

"I'll text her, oh maybe Izzy and Karen too" He pulls out his phone sending them each a text.

"Let's go see how my dad is doing." Evan grabs my hand, dragging me down the stairs. His father has a purple apron on and is dancing to Ella Mai.
"Dad" Evan laughs out, scaring his father. He jumps, turning around with wide eyes.
"You didn't see this" he mumbles out.

"You guys hungry?"

Nodding my head eagerly Evan just looks at me and shakes his head. "Yes, what'd you make?"

"Well for dinner I was thinking mashed potatoes, NY strip steak and vegetables on the side" He said, opening the fridge pointing to the ingredients.
"Oh I made french toast, I know that's usually for breakfast. But I had a craving.." He mumbled putting french toast on our plates. Smiling we dig in, savoring the sweet cinnamon flavor.

"Can Amy come over with Justin and Damion?" Evan looked up at his dad, stuffing his face with french toast.

"Sure, what for?"

"Movie night"

"I'm not cooking dinner for all of your friends, I only bought enough for you, Noah and your mother."

Evan nodded his head, while I stared down at the food in front of me.

'You will always be family' I smile at her kind words. They all make me feel cared about.

_________________________

Dropping down onto the couch I wrap my arm around Evans' waist, throwing popcorn in my mouth. Amy and Justin argued about what movie to watch while Damion talked with Evan. Karen giggled while Izzy tried to be funny by making faces.

"Fine, put whatever you want on" Amy throws the remote to Justin, while he grins. "Thank you"

He puts the movie on, getting everyone's attention.

Halfway through the movie, Evan turns to me whispering in my ear.

"I love you Noah"

My face flushes immediately, feeling embarrassed I look away.

Letting out a shaky breath I turn towards him, planting my lips firmly against his.

"I love you too"

_________________________

The End