Chapter Twelve - A Trip To The Nurse

Noah's PoV

"You never do anything in the house to help out! Get a job or something you prick!"

My mother yelled at my father as I sat in the backseat quietly.

"Don't you dare call me a prick you bitch! You know I lost my job and I've been trying!"
I held my younger sister and brother close to me as they continued.

"Get out of the car right now Adam!"

My mother yelled while my father continued rambling on. She finally had enough of his excuses.

"What?" My father said in disbelief.

"You heard me, out now! I'm dropping you off up the street, I can't take this anymore."

"You're not leaving me!"

"G-get off me Adam!"

The last thing I remember is my father grabbing my mothers arm, turning the wheel harshly the car went crashing into the tree off the road, rolling down the hill I blacked out from the impact.

Sitting up fast I feel the tears prick my eyes.

Covering my mouth I feel the vomit rush up my throat. Running into the bathroom, I let everything out, emptying my stomach.

It burns.

I let the tears fall while I felt like I wasn't in control.

Fuck, I want to stay home, but she wouldn't be proud.

Standing up I look at the mirror, taking in my appearance.

I look terrible.

My hairs sticking up in all directions, bags under my eyes and my skin is paler than a whiteboard.

I brush my teeth and wash my face then walk back into my room, grabbing an outfit for school.

A black hoodie and some grey sweats.

Walking back into the bathroom I get changed.

My hair won't stay down.

Brushing my hair down it starts to poke up again.

Groaning in frustration I finally give up, throwing the brush the handle snaps off.

Fuck it

Flipping the hood up I make my way down the stairs.

______________________

I walked into the school while everyone's eyes were on me. They watched my every move. Their gazes burning holes in my back.

I glare at the crowd, they all immediately look away. Shoving my hands into my pockets I make my way to my locker.

Letting my imagination take me to the clouds, I'm soon interrupted when I accidentally bump into someone.

Turning around I stare at the person.

"You got a problem?" He says with a frown, crossing his arms his black tattoos were on display.

You've got to be kidding..

"Not gonna answer?"

I stare at him with a blank expression.

He's not worth it.

Turning around I begin to walk.

Wincing as a sharp pain spreads throughout my head.

Rubbing the back of my head I turn around, glaring at him before I swing my fist and hit him in the jaw.

He groans, coming at me in full speed. He throws punches, occasionally hitting me, while missing st the same time.