10.I

Levi P.O.V

"Levi!" My dad said making almost jump out of my skin.

I looked around at the bright sun and turned to hug Sydney tight as we both cuddled together, and I took a deep breath of her. 

"Levi!" My dad yelled again and I huffed.

"Yeah," I yelled back.

"I'm coming up." He said and I jumped out of bed and grabbed the handle to my hatch.

He pulled it and I hit closed make Sydney look at me confused.

"What the hell? Whats going on?" He said and I nodded for the window and Sydney stood walking to it.

Thank God, she saw my escape latter, because Stacy never did and fell off my roof. She picked her legs up and I saw her panties.

"Not now erection," I whispered to myself as she waved bye to me and headed down and I let the hatch go and opened it.

"Damn dad can get a little privacy," I said as he came up and looked around.

"What were you doing?" He asked looking at my paintings and my messed up bed.

I was painting last night and fell asleep." I said pulling out my phone.

"I'll be down in 10 minutes to take you home hang tight." I texted Sydney and she texted a thumbs up.

"I have the keys, so I'll get you some food," I said offering my hand out for money.

"It's like 20 dollars in my jacket pocket, get that and buy you food I'm going to sleep." He said walking down and I went with him.

I grabbed the money from his leather jacket, and grabbed the car keys and walked out. I looked at Sydney standing next to the car on her phone.

"No, I woke up early and went for coffee alone that's all." She yelled over the phone and someone yelled back at her.

"I'll be home in an hour." She said hanging up and I smiled.

"Let's get out of here before my dad sees you and me here that same shit," I said making her smile.

Her smile was amazing and this time we got some McDonalds and sat in the parking lot talking. She noticed that I did order three large fries and I just laughed as she looked at me eat.

"What?" I asked her.

"What's the deal with fries?" She asked and I smiled.

"I like them a lot," I replied and she huffed pulling out her phone.

"You're going to be fucked if you don't get home soon," I said and she hit my arm.

"That's my life now." She replied and I smiled.

"Where they always this over protecting?" 

"Well one of them at least, Greg is like what a mother would be I guess he' s a little more understanding, open, and will to let me grow the fuck up. Leroy, on the other hand, is like an annoying, stern overly protective dad that can't expect that I'm going to be leaving soon and starting a new life." She said a with a calm voice as if she was upset but at the same time, it didn't both her either.

"My dad is really relaxed, he kind of let me make my own mistakes and when I need help he was there. I can't honestly complain about him, well not while I was with him at least." I said and she nodded.

"You didn't always live with him?"

"Naw, when I was a baby, yeah, and he moved to New York for a few years, and when he came back I live with him. So when I was about 8 I started living with him, before I was with my grandparents. I hated living with them," I said with disgust in my voice and she just looked at me.

"I hate living in an adoption home, it was honestly one of the worst things in my whole life, and coming from me that means a lot." She said but she stopped looking at her hands for a long moment.

I don't know why we have this strong connection and it was only our third time hanging out but we did. My heart murmured in my chest just thinking about her and I smiled that feeling. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?" I asked her not sure why I said that but since it was out there I wanted to know.

She looked at me for a long moment, and I started to sweat, and she saw that I did. She moved to me and her lips stopped next to mine, and I couldn't help but look down.

"We barely know each other." She said with her breath hitting my lips.

"That's why I want you to be mine, so I can know you better than anyone can," I replied and she looked taken back by my words.

"Then yes, I'll be your girlfriend." She said softly.

I looked at her brown eyes and softly pressed my lips to hers and she did the same pressing into me. I rubbed my tongue onto her lips softly and she parted her lips giving me the taste of her and the saltiness of her food as well. I reached one arm around her hip and pulled her as I close as we could get but was stopped when her phone buzzed in her hands.

"Oh my God." She said backing away from me and I laughed.

"You need to go home," I said starting the car and she started eating again and I smiled as I took the short 20-minute drive to her house.

I wanted her to just sneak in without me being seen, but the moment we pulled up her dad was standing outside waiting for her. She huffed seeing him and turned giving me a tired and annoyed look.

"Will this is what happens when you're a bad girl," I said and she smiled.

"The only person that's going to find out how bad I am is you." She said giving me a soft kiss and her dads face went into the deepest frown I have ever seen but I still returned the kiss.

She got out and waved bye to me and I pulled away heading home, and if it was more people out I would have crashed because my mind was stuck in her. I walked into my house and was my dad at the kitchen table holding Sydney's purse. 

"You had a girl over?" He asked with an annoyed look.

"Yeah, but we didn't have sex or anything, I've never had sex with Stacy, I've never had sex," I said and he looked at me.

"Cut the bullshit, every time you leave with Stacy I put a condom in your wallet, you're not walking around with just condoms. So I'm going to guess you used them, don't fuck up your life." 

"What like you did with me!" I said annoyed at the thought he was going to say I fucked up his life.

"I wasn't going to say that, but you want to just be young, you don't need to have so much fun and end up with a child at 19." He said.

"Dad I don't need this right now, I have a different girlfriend now, one that I didn't have sex with last night. I'm not half as stupid as you think," I replied and he looked at me handing me the bag.