11.New

Sydney P.O.V

I looked at Leroy as he yelled so loud about nothing and I huffed looking at him only making him yell more. I have lived so long and honestly being a teenager always sucked for me, white or black, In Illinois or in Florida it sucks all the damn time. 

"What the hell is going on?" Greg said walking into the kitchen with us.

"She was out alright with a boy and came home with him kissing all over her." He yelled and Greg looked at me.

"Did you have sex with him?"

"No."

"Did he do anything to you, that you didn't like?"

"No."

"Sydney, next time you want to go out let me know, please. If anything would have happened to you two and you couldn't get out of it I wouldn't know where you are. I know you are being an adult now, but that means you get more responsibility not less. You need to know that while having fun is fun, you need to make sure you are safe and have contact with someone that can help you. the first step is to make sure someone knows where you are, understand?"

"Yes, and I'm sorry," I said standing and giving Greg a hug for also having his head on his shoulders.

"My car finally made it here, Sydney go and get me some milk from the store," Greg said handing me his keys and Leroy took them.

"That's it?" He asked Greg angrier than before.

"I mean what else do you want me to say?" Greg asked back.

"So lying, sneaking out, and kissing random boys is something that we want her to think is okay?" He yelled at Greg.

I honestly haven't ever seen the two of them fight like this and it honestly made me feel uneasy. Greg must have seen the uneased look on my face and he took the keys from Leroy and handed them to me again.

"Go to the store and get milk, there's money in my car." Greg handed me the Keys and this time I almost ran out of the house not wanting to hear any more.

"Hey, beautiful," Beth yelled from her front door and came to me.

"Hey Beth," I said hugging her as she stopped next to the car.

"Where are you getting into today?" She asked and I huffed.

"Well right now heading to the store for milk, wanna ride," I asked her and she nodded getting in and I did the same.

He both got in and it turned into a never-ending conversation with Beth like always. I haven't been in this town long but she had told me about every on and everything. She was a talkative person and that cool, but damn i wanted her to shut up.

"So what happened with you Levi?" She said with a hint of disgust.

"He's my boyfriend now," I said and she was quiet for a moment.

"How is Stacy going to feel about that?" She asked me and I shrugged my shoulders.

"Are you sure you want to date him? He has a lot of problems, and I mean a lot to his family and dad." I stopped in front of the store and looked at her.

"I think right now I'm fine with just waiting and seeing what happens," I said jumping out and she followed.

We only spent about 20 minutes in the store and Beth grabbed a bunch of snacks and chips for later. She was always high and as I stopped in front of my house I noticed Leroy car was gone, and so was Beth's dad.

"Must have a work emergency." She said getting out and I walked into my house and she followed like always.

I looked at Greg making coffee with his back to us and I sat the milk down and he never turned to me.

"Hey, can I hang out over here?" Beth asked him.

"Hey always." He said and Beth didn't notice his cracking voice but I did.

She headed upstairs with her junk food and I just looked at his back for a long moment knowing he was crying.

"Whats wrong?" He said still not turning to me.

"Whats wrong with you?" I asked and he turned with a clean face and his eyes seemed okay.

"Nothing just want my coffee, go upstairs." He asked grabbing the milk and I walked away before I felt my phone buzz.

I looked at the text from Levi and it was a picture of him in front of my house with the words "Thinking of robbing this place, mind coming outside and telling me if its a good idea"

I smiled big and Greg noticed as I ran to the front door and pulled it open. I looked at Levi with his big bright smile and his neat hair, a red faded shirt, and black jeans.

"I don't think you can steal anything from this house to high tech," I said and his smile only got bigger.

"Well, I just want to steal you." He said pulling me into a kiss.

I missed him already and it wasn't 12 hour since I've seen him. I pushed him off of me and closed the door, just as Greg walked pass us.

"Greg Levi is here," I said and he gave Levi a smile.

"Levi, can I talk to you and Sydney for a moment." He said walking to the two of us.

"What both of you did last night was Irresponsibility, and one of you could have gotten hurt. I know you both are young adults and falling in love is an amazing feeling. I want you to be safe while having fun with each other because I understand what is going to happen. I can't tell you to not be young, or stupid, or have a sex drive, or not be attracted to each other, but what I can do is tell you the dangers and how to prevent them. Be smart alright." He said and we both nodded before he walked away.

"Is he like the best parent ever?" Levi asked me and I smiled.

"Yes," I said laughing and so did he.

We both sat on the couch together and talked about everyone freaking out about me spending the night with him.

"I have to take a piss," Levi said and I smiled.

"Follow me," I said standing and he followed behind me slowly. 

I took him to the basement bathroom, and when I turned on the light he just looked at me for a long moment. He softly bit his lip, and my body shivered. I put my back on the wall and he stood in front of and grabbing my chin and making me look at him. He pressed his lips to mine hard and I did the same. He pulled my leg softly rubbing up my thigh and i pulled him closer to me feeling his erection on my core.

"Hey." Beth's voice said making us stop.

I looked at her with nothing but anger on her face, and Levi sat me back down walking into the bathroom. I noticed how they gave each other a hard look, and it was weird I thought they where friends.