12.Real

Levi P.O.V

I looked at the time and it was 8:30 pm now, damn I was here the whole day with Sydney. With her time moved slower, laughing, she had tons of stories to tell about her family her dads, and she was just plain amazing. We both sat on the bed watching a movie and Sydney sat between my legs with my head on the backboard.

"You guys want to smoke?" Beth said reminding me her annoying ass was here, giving me the stink eye the whole time.

"I don't but if you two do fine," Sydney said I didn't either we smoke like 8 times today and I was still kind of high.

"Alright, Levi take me to the store." She said grabbing my eyes and tossing them to me harder enough to piss me off.

I stood softly kissing Sydney for head and she smiled softly touching my hand and I noticed Beth by the door. We both walked out of the room and the laughter or Greg and Beth mom was the first thing we noticed. We walked pass seeing them both drunk, laughing, dressed in drag watching RuPaul's Drag race.

"Where are you two going?" Greg asked walking to me and so did Beth's mom.

"To the store do you need anything?" Beth asked and they both reached for money giving me 100 dollars.

"Yeah, three bottles of Hennessey," Greg said making Beth's mom laugh.

"I'll have what he's having." She replied making him laugh and they both ran back to the show as it came on again.

I and Beth both got into the car and didn't talk all the way to the store, but when I parked she never moved. I looked at her and again she was just looking at me with anger in her face.

"I get you like Sydney as well, but what made you think she would just go for a woman after she made it clear she was straight," I said annoyed by her.

"So that means you can fuck her then, we are friends right, is that something friends do?" She yelled at me.

"I did fuck her, and when I do I'm going to make love to that woman. So get out of your feelings, and move on and find a woman that really is into women." I yelled back at her and I could tell that pissed her off.

I stepped out the car, heading to the store when I heard my door slam hard, and the sound of glassing hitting the ground. I turned seeing Beth in tears, with a bloody hand and the driver side window broken. At this point, everyone in the little store and everyone in King Burger was looking at this.

"FUck you, Levi!" She yelled and I walked to her.

I stopped myself from punching or touching her in any way, and before I could open my mouth I took a deep breath.

"What the fuck is wrong with Beth, all because you act like a man doesn't make you one.  Get away from my car, and fucking walk home." I said as she pressed her back to the car.

I turned with rage in my heart wanting to fuck her up so badly but I didn't just walk away from her and the situation.

"Fuck you, Levi, you're lucky your mother died so she didn't see the loser you are." She yelled and that was it.

I turned walking to her fast and when I was in front of her I grabbed her neck so tight I know I left handprints there. I pulled my fist back till I was grabbed and I already knew who it was so I didn't fight him back.

"Don't do it, man," Ethan said smelling like cheese and burgers.

"Fuck you too Ethan." She yelled and Ethan gave her a pained look and then pulled me back some.

"Beth go and sit down," Ethan said walking to her and I headed to the store pissed.

"Levi." Ethan ran to me and I looked back at him as I walked in.

He walked around with me wanting to hear the whole story, and I told him everything and by the time I was done he just looked at me. I stopped next to my car and looked at Beth with her head down in King Burger and I wanted to punch her still.

"Man let it go, Beth hasn't been herself, bro, she going through so shit," Ethan said making me look up from the broken glass.

"Like what that she's acting like a stupid jealous bitch." I said and he looked at me.

"If your dad isn't too pissed off I'll come over and we can talk then," Ethan said.

I got into my car and pulled off leaving Beth behind and after a moment I was back at Sydneys house. I looked at her waiting on the front and i smiled as she walked to the car.

"Wheres Beth?" She asked.

"She's back with Ethan at King Burger?"

"Why is the window broken?"

"Beth broke it."

"Why?"

"Because she was jealous that we are dating and she wanted you."

She just looked at me and my phone rang take my attention to that seeing it was my dad for the 17th time today.

"You need to go home." She said with a smile and I handed her the bag for her dad and I smiled.

She bent over and gave me a soft kiss on my lips sending shock waves into my body. I wish I could say I love you but since we have been dating for 24 hours I held that in. She somehow was everything I wanted in a person, everything that made me smile like she was something missing in my life and I got her now. I wanted to stay with her forever but I couldn't and I pulled off missing her already. 

When I pulled up my dad was outside, with a pissed look and I already knew why. I pulled up and got out and he just looked at me.

"Sorry," I said and he laughed.

"Whatever girl you are messing with is no good, you have been gone all day and hasn't once picked up a call." He said looking at the broken window.

"Beth and I got into a fight over Sydney and she broke it," I said with my head down.

"This girl has you lying, not talking to me, staying out all day, losing friends, and my car window is broke. She's not worth it." He said and I just looked at him.

"How about when Grandma and Grandpa get here she comes over for dinner. I know they will love her." I said to him.

"I'll be happy to meet her." He said pushing pass me heading into the house.

I'm sure Sydney would love to meet my dad and my mothers parents.