13.Old

One Week Later

Sydney P.O.V

I stood with my back out since I didn't zip my dress up yet and I was excited to meet Levi's Dad and grandparents. He spent almost every moment with me and since it was mostly just Greg here, and he was either hanging with Beth's mom or sleep he didn't notice. Leroy was never here, and Beth wasn't here either so it was just me and Levi. 

"Hey, beautiful," Levi said standing next to the door and I jumped seeing him.

"How did you get in my house?" I asked and he smiled looking tired dressed in a nice suit.

"Well, its called attraction and you seem to do that a lot to me." He said falling onto my bed.

"I'm sleepy." He replied and I smiled turning to him.

I guessed he would be tired, he started working with Ethan at King Burger last week, and getting things ready to leave for Chicago for me and him both was tiresome. I didn't notice I was just standing and looking at him till he looked at me smiling.

"Sit on my lap." He told me and I did just sit pulling up my knee length dress.

I pressed my forehead to him as he held my hips tight and looked into my eyes. I always noticed how dark his blue eyes would get, and I pushed back his hair as he rested on the backboard.

"Are you sure you want to move in with me in Chicago?" He asked and I smiled.

"I think the place I picked is better," I replied and he laughed.

"Its just bigger but I'm has a pool, spa, club room, gym." He said making me laugh at him.

"Fine, your place it is," I said giving him a soft kiss.

He grabbed my hips pressing me into him and his tongue explored my mouth giving me the mind-blowing taste of him. His mouth moved down my neck and slowly gave my neck a nice long lick, making me shiver. I couldn't help the hard grind I gave his erection under me, and he grunted deeply. I pushed him back from me and for a moment we just looked at each other, and I reached back pulling the top of my unzipped dress down.

He looked at my breast for the first time, and the way he bit his lip made me want to moan then. He pulled me to him and his mouth captured my nipple earning a moan from me this time. He held me tight in his arms and I loved every moment of it as I played with his hair. He stopped and stole a kiss from me once again before he completely pushed me onto my back. He fell on top of me and I kissed all over his face as I felt his hands on the top of my panties.

He looked at me for confirmation and when I nodded he sat up pulling them down and tossing them to the side. He looked me over for a moment, and I couldn't help the shy look on my face even if I've been like this with men before. In one lifetime I was a hooker, so I know sex and how to do it, but with Levi, it felt like the first time. I sat my head back and when I felt his hot breath next to my folds I moan knowing what was coming. I felt his mouth envelope my folds make me moan out loud from the shock.

His mouth made me shake and move, almost as if I was fighting the pleasure he gave me but he held me down. I moved my hips into his mouth as I felt my climax coming, and I held my sheets tight as I exploded into his mouth. He slowly sat up and smiled at just how heavy I was breathing.

"I'll find you a new pair for panties." He said getting off the bed, and I just sat there.

I felt him slip my panties on, and then I felt him putting on my heels, then pulled me up. He stood me up in the mirror and I watched him. He pulled up my dress and zipped it up.

"Come on we have 30 minutes till dinner." He said smiling at me.

"Why didn't we just have sex?" I asked looking at him in the mirror.

"I've always had sex in a rush, or without real care in it, or just to get myself off and then get home before my dad. I want to wait till I have a chance to completely love you, the way someone like you should be." He replied and I looked at my phone.

"Where are you?" Greg text me telling me he was already at Levi Grandparents house.

"Let's go," I said grabbing his hand and we ran out of the house and into his car.

He drove fast to get there but not so fast that we got pulled over, and the slight rain outside slowed him down more.

"My dad is going to rag on me about you being trouble again," Levi said as we pulled in front of the big cabin just off the beach.

"WellI can be sometimes," I said and he smiled.

We both stepped out and I remembered I didn't put on any makeup, so I stopped going into my purse.

"Whats wrong?" He asked looking at me dab a sponge over my face putting on my foundation.

"Really?" He asked smiling.

"Just go and knock I'll be there in a moment," I said putting on my blush, and highlighter.

I looked over to Levi standing in the doorway and I couldn't see who he was talking to but I'm sure it was his dad. I looked back into the mirror putting on red lipstick and turning just as Levi walked to me.

"Ready beautiful?" He asked grabbing my arm.

We walked into the house and it was nice, well lit, and as we turned into the dining room I looked at Greg. Then around the room, seeing Kates parents just older and I backed away pulling from Levi hard.

"Sydney," Levi said walking to me.

"Are you okay?" A deep voice said behind me and I turned to see Levi.

I saw Levi, my husband Levi and he looked at me with big green eyes and I almost screamed in horror at him. I looked at him and I felt something on my nose and I felt up and saw my nose bleeding. I pushed past him hoping this wasn't real, it can't be real but as I ran outside I looked back seeing both of them. My Levi, both of them and it only made me vomit heavy in front of me. I heard a lot of yelling, as heavy footsteps but I passed put before anything else could happen.