20.Honest

Sydney P.O.V 

I took quick glances at Levi because if I looked too long my nose would start running blood. He grabbed his beer off of the bike seat and looked at me waiting for me to talk.

"Is this about Levi?" He asked me as I walked over to the workbench.

"No, it's about us," I said looking at his eyes for the first time, and they were filled with confusion.

"I'm not into young girls, and not girls my son are dating so there is no us sweetheart. I'm going to us you're just stressed out about your dad, and maybe you and Levi were drinking before bed. I don't know but I'm not the one sweetheart." He said dismissing me.

He stood walking to grab another warm beer, and I noticed his neck tattoo that was "TMSK" and I held back the lump in my throat.

"To my dear Kate," I said making him look at me.

"How do you know that?" He asked opening his beer and looking at me.

"Because that night you got that was October 12th my birthday, and I your name tattooed my bottom leg ass cheek," I said and he stood in shock.

"Maybe I told Levi that story and he told you." He said dismissing me again.

"No, I'm Kate or a reincarnation of her," I said looking at the dirt.

"You kids need to stop smoking weed, you guys can't really handle it." He said and I huffed.

"FIne if you don't believe, but I am here and I can prove it," I said glancing at him then back to the ground.

"Sydney I don't want to be bothered with this, just go sleep whatever you smoked off." He replied grabbing my hand and pulling me out of the garage and I pulled away.

"I and you met, December 1990 and I had to sneak out with my friend Jessie to buy weed. I met  Luke first and he asked me, but you had the weed. You came from the back of that dirty ass trailer house and I fell in love with you. February 1991 I lost my virginity to you in the back seat of my dad's car, that you stole. March 1991 we gave each other tattoos while we were drunk, I gave you Woodstock and you gave me a very bad drawing of your dick." I stopped and looked up at him and he just looked at me, with no emotion so I started again.

"May 1991 on your birthday I gave you that necklace you have one, and I told you it was cheap, but it was my grandmothers. July 1991 you got locked up for getting into a fist fight with my dad and I left my family. August 1991 we moved in together in an old apartment above a gas station. Septemeber 1991 you got your first job at Burger King and stopped selling drugs, and you told me about how you wanted to learn to draw. Every night you came home from work I would stay up till 3:00 am teaching you how to draw. October 1992 you got that neck tattoo for my birthday and I got mine, and you finally found the place you wanted your shop to be. December 1991 I told you I was pregnant, you ran outside at 3:00 yelling about it and got us kicked out." I stopped feeling out of breath and I didn't look up and he never talked.

"It hard to believe or even think of but I'm Kate, just a different body, but I remember everything. I remember dying giving birth to the guy who is now my boyfriend, I remember that Levi. The day I met you my nose started to bleed because I saw you, and don't ask me why but it was. This whole time I have been looking at the ground because if I look at you my nose is going to start bleeding." I said and I waited this time, for anything, for him to move, talk, run away just something.

"Look at me." He asked and I did so.

I didn't try and stop my nose as the blood started to fall, the longer I looked at him the more and more came out. My head started to hurt badly but I didn't look away from the horror on his face, and the disbelief it gave. He didn't talk just looked, and I started to wobble, stumble a little bit until my legs gave out.

"Just believe me, Levi, I'm the one and only "Chaud Kate." Everyone thought you were so stupid but they didn't know you could speak French, did they." I said looking up at him.

"You came from Saint Peter's Orphanage In Chicago, and you would tell me how bad you wanted a family," I said and I could feel the tears coming down now and the blood as I looked up at him. 

"You found I you were going to have a son, and you had the biggest smile when Doctor Bradly to us that," I said and he looked at me with tears in his eyes.

I wanted to say more but I had lost to much blood and now I was dizzy and the world slowly turned black.