27.Stop

Sydney P.O.V

I ran as fast as I could in the heavy rain, and it was a cliche that was all too real right now. A girl runs away from the love of her life in the rain, and he yells her name.

"Sydney!" Levi yelled from behind me.

The girl stops running and says how much she can't be with him, but he doesn't care so he kisses her and happy ever after. I wanted that cliche, but I didn't stop running, and the heavy rain only made me less likely to see anything in front of me. I didn't understand my feeling to run away, but I had a feeling everything was ending, not like death but something close. It like when people say cats, run away to die because they don't want to be around anyone, I feel like that. I stopped when a truck went pass it kicked up a lot of water on me.

"Sydney!" Levi said grabbing my arms and I pulled from him.

"What the fuck are you doing?" He asked me and I just looked into his eyes his beautiful eyes, they looked just like mine once did.

"Leaving!" I yelled back.

"Why? WHy did we just have that talk? Why did we just end up right here? Why are you running from me?" He asked with a hard shiver and I just looked at him for a moment.

"Just let me go," I whispered to him.

"No," He yelled back at me and I pulled from getting that feeling more and more.

The world was slowly closing in on me, and everything felt small just like death does. It wasn't scary but it also wasn't the normal feeling of comfort that death gives me. Death isn't scary, but this was, this was scaring me badly.

"Let go of me, Levi, I have to go!" I said wanting to leave

"No, Sydney, I'm your boyfriend and I don't have to leave you alone to do anything." He yelled making me look at him but I kept pulling.

"Levi you don't understand," I said back to him.

"Then please explain something!" He yelled back.

"I am your mother, I gave birth to you in a different lifetime, I live forever. I can't be with you because you're my son, from when I was Kate, and your father is my husband. That's why we are so connected and that's why we have the same birthday!" I yelled.

"What!?" He yelled back.

We kept yelling at each other so the lights in front of me didn't click in my head and neither did they for him. The loud sound of tires screeching only caught my attention as Levi pushed me a little making me fall. I wasn't sure what happened but I felt pain, in my legs and my head as I looked around trying to get up. 

"No, stay down!" A woman said crying.

"Is he okay?" She yelled in a panic.

"He's breathing!" Someone yelled.

"Her head s bleeding bad, call the ambulance!" The woman yelled out loud.

"How didn't you see them?" The woman yelled again.

"The rain was heavy, I didn't mean too!" Someone yelled and I kept struggling but I felt a hand keeping me down and slowly I started to forget what happened to me in the first place.

"Levi!" I yelled over and over again, and soon I didn't know who that was just kept yelling the name out of fear.

After a moment of fighting the need to pass out, I started to, and only a few things I could remember. I was the flashing lights as my eyes closed, and they cold hair that hit my skin, but all I could feel was pain now. 

"Are you awake?" A man said to me.

"Uh..." I said trying to talk.

"Stay awake with me little lady, don't go to sleep on me." He said trying to talk to me.

"How old are you?" He asked and I tried to talk but I couldn't.

"Hulenymebb." Was all I could say and the man smiled at me, but my vision was too burly for me to really see him.

"Bit your tongue bad there, so even tho you can't talk, just talk to me, okay." He said to me.

I tried to sit up but I was held down by a woman who gave me a smile, and soon my eyes got heavy again.

"Don't go to sleep!" The man yelled at me trying to stop me but I couldn't keep my eyes open, and after a moment I fell asleep again.

I didn't remember much but the sound of people rushing and yelling made me wake up again in a panic. I tried to sit up but I was held down, this time by what felt like a seat belt and the bight light only blinded me.

"She broke her stitches!' A man yelled and I don't know why but I panicked again trying to get up and I started to cry not understanding anything.

"She can't keep moving like this, we have to put her under before she hurts herself." Someone said just as a mask was put on my face.

I felt myself slowly going to sleep again, but this time I was really going to sleep and it felt like death. I felt at peace like everything was okay, and that nothing was wrong and I smiled a little this time, as my eyes closed