18.Levi and Friends

Levi P.O.V

I sat next to Ethan, Loran, and Beth as we all waited for Ethan's parents to get home in about 25 minutes. They worked late at the church doing I don't know what but this night was lasting forever.

"So who's going to talk first, because I think Beth maybe has the most to explain," Loran said and Beth looked at her.

"I'm sorry Loran," Beth said fighting not to cry.

"Oh please, I've been your friend since 4th grade and you always knew I like Ethan and not only did you fuck him but...."

"Stop it, Loran, the fact that I had sex with you is just because I was lonely, I only like Beth," Ethan said.

"Yeah the girl who has an 'I love Pussy' tattoo is going to be the girl that loves you back Ethan," Loran said making a good point.

"How are we even going to start this conversation?" I asked Ethan.

"I texted my dad telling him everything." He said just as the front door flew open.

His parents both walked in and for a moment they didn't notice us till his mother looked around the room. His dad then looked at us and Ethan stood up and I stood behind him.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean for this to happen." He said but they just looked at him.

"Get out, all of you." His dad said and the two girls walked out but I stood next to Ethan waiting for him to move.

"Mom, I'm sorry." He said looking at her.

"And I forgive you, but right now this is for the best," She said with a creaking voice.

Ethan did show his hurt just walked out and they both looked at me, but I didn't care about it. He was going to be fine, and I knew he was because I was just like him before, abandoned by your family. Ethan goes into the car with me and we already had all of his stuff in the back seat.

"See you later," Loran said walking to her own car and Beth got into the back seat of my car.

I didn't pay her much attention as I drove Ethan to my house and when we made it there we both took everything to his new room. Beth just sat in the car and Ethan kept talking to her, so I sat on the front steps and just watched them.

"Beth we could just move in together," Ethan said to her and she huffed.

"How is this going?" My dad asked walking onto the front and sat next to me handing me a beer.

"Sad," I replied looking at Beth silently yell at him not wanting us to hear.

"Love is something just that sad." He replied taking a big sip of his beer.

"Was it sad for you?" I asked him as he opened another beer.

"No, but it ended sadly." He said looking at me and I just looked back at Ethan begging Beth to be a straight woman for him.

"Your mother was the best thing that ever happened to me, but you are the great thing that happened to me." He said making me smile even though I didn't want to.

"Where's your girlfriend?" He asked me.

"At home now, with her parents fighting, I was going to see her later," I said missing her too an extreme level.

"Levi take me home!" Beth yelled suddenly making me look at her.

"Fuck you then!" Ethan yelled at her and she got pissed with her face turning red.

"Fuck you too!" She yelled back and my dad just watched.

Ethan walked into the house and I looked at Beth sick as hell of her, wishing Ethan got anybody knocked up but her.

Sydney P.O.V

I sat on Greg side of the bed still holding the gun in my hands but just looking at it then the time. It was only 11:30 and I wish I could go to sleep, and my phone would stop ringing because I know who it was. I'm not sure if I can still date Levi, I love him and I know I do but I can't this anymore. I wanted to talk to his dad, and just talk to him to find out something at this point I'm not sure what. My phone rang again and I picked it up ready to just break up with Levi and deal with this problem.

"Hello?" A woman said to me.

"Hello," I replied noticing I haven't talked yet.

"Are you Gregory Easton daughter?" She asked and I stood up worried about what she had to say.

"Yes, is everything alright?" I asked with my heart beating fast.

"He was just in a car accident, and he's currently in the E.R but we need family here to talk with the police. Is your mother around?" She asked as my breathing got heavy.

"I'll call my other dad, is he at St.Pete hospital?" I asked her and she told me how to get to him.

I hung up with my heart filling my ears, as a loud knock came on the front door. I was walking to it pushing it open to see Levi, and Beth both talking. I didn't say anything just walked past them.

"What's wrong?" They both said and I looked at Levi.

"I need to ride to the hospital, Greg is in the E.R," I said and Levi ran to his car starting it.

"I'm coming too!" Beth yelled.

"No, go in the house," Levi yelled but she grabbed my hand making me look at her.

"Sydney let me come." SHe said pissing me off.

"Go in the fucking house," I yelled at her and she just looked at me as I locked the front door to my house.

I got in with Levi, and as he drove to the hospital I called Leroy but he didn't pick up, and I called him 4 more times and he didn't pick up. I left a voice mail and looked at Levi who placed a hand on my leg.

"I'm here it's alright, I'll call my dad and ask him if you can stay with me tonight. If you want to, we can just talk about everything." He said nodding and I agreed, but I knew I had to fix things now.