28.Reset

Sydney P.O.V

Two weeks later

I woke up with a big gasp of breath, and something told me to fight again and I jumped and moved around.

"Sydney stop it, baby!" Leroy said making me look around and the sound of people running hit my ear.

Two men ran in two women did as well, I sat back relaxing and looking at Greg who looked a lot better but was still kind of beat up. He sat in a wheelchair next to my bed and I wanted to move closer to him.

"Oh she's awake, that's amazing." A tall old man aid with a smile.

"Sydney this is your doctor, Doctor Kenny," Leroy said and I looked at the two nurses and the other weird white guy that just stood there.

"What's going on?" I said for the first time noticing, there was a tube in my nose.

"You were in an accident." The white guy said and I looked at him.

"Who are you?" I asked him and he gave me the biggest smile I've ever seen.

"God, I don't think I've ever been so happy for someone to not know who I am." He said smiling at Greg and Greg smiled back at him.

"I expected this, amnesia, but thank goodness it just partial." The doctor started talking about everything and my brain felt empty.

My head is empty felt new, nice and new, like I didn't know anything and since I'm not sure what I'm not remembering, I didn't know why an empty head felt nice. I looked across the room when I saw moving on the other side of the curtain, but the white guy got my attention again.

"I'm sorry who are you, sir?" I asked him as he got closer not stopping the doctor from talking to my dads.

"Levi, It's nice to meet you again." He said with a white tooth smile that made me smile a little.

"It's nice to meet you too, but are you my teacher, or my dad's new boyfriend?" I said remember the fact they aren't together anymore.

"I don't think Leroy is my type, and Greg standards are a way to high for me." He replied making me laugh and I started chocking a little.

He softly tapped me on the back, and I felt Greg tap me a little and I looked at him and he smiled at me.

"No, I'm your boyfriend's father." He said making me look at him.

"I have a boyfriend and one that's..."

"Yes, you have a white boyfriend, never saw your self, dating a little annoying white boy did ya?" He replied laughing.

"Your memory has a chance of coming back still, but what you have forgotten is mostly up to your family to help get there. You are a special girl I'll say that much, most people can't deal with losing that much of there life but you seem fine." The doctor said.

"I feel like they're not much to remember, well that I need to at least, things feel..."

"Final, like things, concluded, something came to an end..."

"I don't know what I'm saying." I ended and Levi and Greg just kind of laughed.

"Well, right now its great you're awake, and we can get these tubes out of you, and once you heal more you can head home." The doctor said and for the first time, I looked around.

My arm was in a cast, and one of my legs are wrapped up as well, and there was a large a mouth of cuts on me as well. 

"Want my mirror?" Greg asked me and I nodded, and he handed it to me.

I looked at my black eye, my short hair, and when I reached up to touch it I was stopped and I looked at Levi. He grabbed the mirror and head it so I could see the big, gash that was stitched together.

"Yes, you were pretty beat up when you got here, but thank God, you aren't as bad as I thought. Not as bad as your boyfriend, but even he recovered well." The doctor said just as he walked away and Levi and Leroy walked out with him. I heard a sound from the other side of the curtain, and I looked over as I saw movement this time.

"That's your boyfriend!" Greg said loud and I hit his shoulder.

"Shut up!" I said hitting his shoulder.

"I've been hurt very badly, the last thing I'm thinking of os this so-called boyfriend that I don't even remember," I said and he laughed.

"So why do you keep looking over there and by the amount of movement he's awake. Funny how he got hurt worse than you, but he woke up first." He said.

"What did happen? I'm going to guess everyone forgot to tell me that much." I said and he smiled.

"You and he got hit by a car together, you two where in the middle of the road doing God only knows what. It was raining really heavy and someone's car slid and he hit the two of you. Factor in he was speed, raining, and he didn't see you, he hit the both of you. Well, He got hit head-on, he pushed you back but hard enough to give you that head gash. The car ran over your leg, and the fall made you break your arm." He stopped talking when the TV came on.

"I'm going to get out of here." He said rolling out of the room.

I sat there for a moment and started coughing for a moment, and the TV went silent.

"Hey, you woke up?" He asked with a smooth voice that gave me shivers.

"Yeah, who are you?" I asked as he tried to pull the curtain but struggled, but after a moment of silence and him pulling at it, he did.

I looked at him his beautiful, blue eyes both bloodshot and both blackened, his dirtyblond hair messy around his head, and a smile that could have brought me to my knees.

"I'm Levi." He said falling back onto his bed, and I just looked at him like a moron and looked at me again.

 He didn't stop looking at me. I never stopped looking at him. His lip turned up into a smile. My lip turned up into a smile. He reached his hand up and waved to me. I reached my hand up and waved to him. Something about this felt right and I like it, I love it almost because it felt right.

"I'm Sydney," I replied and he nodded.

"My dad said that you're my girlfriend," He replied.

"Yeah, I was told the same thing," I replied.

"Am I a good boyfriend? Because my Ex-girlfriend always said I was helpless." He said laughing a little.

"By the looks of your beat up ass she was right," I said making me laugh too hard and making myself laugh too hard and we both almost choked to death.

"Yeah, you sound like my girlfriend." He said and we both started talking more.