23. Love

Levi P.O.V

I sat in the car waiting for Loran to come out and I had to be ready to hold Ethan back. He looked like he was ready to punch her and I couldn't let that happen. I texted Sydney again but no reply like it has been all day, but I just thought maybe its no signal in the hospital. I looked back into the rear view window and saw a car behind me.

"This bitch!" Ethan said getting out when I saw Loran being pushed in a wheelchair by Stacy.

"Why the fuck would you do this!" Ethan yelled getting everyone's attention and I ran in front of him.

"Because she didn't want to be a single parent Ethan!" Stacey yelled at him.

"No one fucking asked you!" Ethan yelled back.

"You didn't want to be with me, and I didn't want to be alone raising a child, if Beth was smart she would do the same!" Loran yelled back.

"Both of you are fucking cowards!" Stacey yelled making me turn.

I looked at her and she was pissed but I didn't talk when I heard my phone ring, and I hated seeing it was Sydney. Ethan and Loran kept yelling, and I walked to my car pushing Ethan back with me. I got a text from Sydney "Are you with Ethan I heard him yelling from Greg's hospital room?" it read and I just though fuck. I almost forgot she was at this hospital and I huffed.

"Ethan lets just go home," I said and he pushed me.

"No don't leave just yet," Stacey yelled making me look back at Sydney standing in the doorway slowly coming to Stacy.

"Stacey, Loran." She said and Stacy looked back at her.

"We're both here now, tell the truth, Levi!" She yelled making me want to hurt her.

"Sydney just come on," I said to her and she just looked at me.

"What happened Stacy?" She asked her and at this point, Ethan had calmed down and Loran was silently talking to him. 

I could see he was still pissed but wasn't going to do anything to hurt the girl and I noticed Sydney and Stacy both walked to me.

"Do you want to tell her or should I?" Stacy said.

"I mean all of this is just to hurt me to tell her," I said.

"Did he tell you that I and he was going to move in together and that I have an apartment waiting for us in New York. That night of the party, after was, were done fucking we got back together." Stacy handed Sydney her phone and she looked at the text between the two of us.

"The same day we went to the mall together he messaged you breaking up with you. That same night we went on a date and started dating from there. I'm a little confused." Sydney said as she kept looking.

"After that its just text from you thinking he was joking telling him about the apartment but he never replied. I not sure why I should be mad at anything, he hasn't cheated on me or anything." Sydney replied handing her hone back.

"Why are you always so perfect?" I asked Sydney shock that she wasn't made find out that I was going to leave with Stacy.

"What sounds like needs to happen here, is that you two talk so she can move on. Fighting over a guy isn't something I'm into doing because Levi can make his own decisions and since I don't feel like I need to worry, I'm not. You two talk, I need to be with Greg right now!" She said moving to me and softly kissed my cheek and tapped Stacy on the shoulder, as she walked past me.

We didn't say much at first Stacy just looked at me, and I could see her anger turned into sadness because she didn't get the reaction she expected. She wasn't saying anything she just slightly started to cry and I huffed.

"Why are you crying?" I asked and she got mad again.

"I mean I don't know Levi, maybe its because I simply left and came back to everyone telling me you have a new girlfriend." She said.

"I told you, you just didn't believe me." I said back to her and she walked away, pulling Loran from her conversation with Ethan and she walked away, and I just huffed.

Sydney P.O.V

"So you have to fix everything?" Greg whispered to me and I nodded.

"I don't know if it will work but maybe if I talked to everyone and fixed things I can make things right," I said and he nodded.

"Fix things how though?" He asked still confused by what i was going to do.

"Fix things in my life when I was Kate, talk to some people, and maybe that will fix somethings," I said and he nodded again.

I was going to start with my old parents and work my way to Levi, I was going to fix everything. I couldn't tell Greg or anyone that in reality, I had to die. I wasn't trying to fix my life now, because there was no magic trick to forget my past. I want to find a permanent fix to this, so maybe my next life will be my last, and memories that hunt me will be gone. 

"So how does talking to everyone fix things, like get rid of the memories that you have?" He asked me and I looked at him with a smile.

"It's not going to fix anything now," I said and I just looked at him holding my phone in my hand.

"It's not going to fix anything now, just for my next life it will," I replied and he looked at me.

"So once you die," He said and I nodded.

"Sydney don't do anything stupid." He said and I smiled.

"I don't know what I'll do, but I'm going to avoid dying this time if I can," I replied

I didn't say anything more just walked to the door, and since Greg could barely talk I could easily ignore him. I slowly walked not sure where I was going but I just walked, and that was all. It's amazing how I finally get to see how my life affected people, something no one ever does. My death broke a lot of people, destroy people but Levi, both of them it hurt the most. For the first time in my lives, I saw just how much the people around me loved me. I dont want to die but if that fixes things I will, for the people I love.