°23°

We gathered outside her hotel room, Lou was shushing us playfully, counting down to fling the door open and expose us as a surprise to her

We'd managed to escape the gig and the drive here without any onlookers or fans, spotting Mr rock stars little bro, thankfully.

"Can I?" Lou asks, reaching his arms out to take his nephew in his to introduce his mum to him. I quickly passed him across, Timmy being more than content to be passed over, as he began blowing raspberries in his uncles face.

"Thanks, dude" Lou chuckled, scrunching his face up to avoid it again.

Nerves began hitting. I couldn't help but think this would put his mum in an uncomfortable situation. I was just the silly girl who had a one night stand with her son, the thought of her thinking of me as just that, the girl who tarted it about after a heavy night of drinking, really played on my mind.

I had suggested he rang her to at least make sure right now was convenient for her, I felt like this was a big moment for her and wanted to at least make sure she was okay with this. But it seemed Lou was as persistent as his big brother and just kept saying it was fine. That she would be ecstatic to meet him, and me, apparently. Although I failed to believe the latter.

The door was slowly pushed in, Lou calling out "close your eyes, mum!" Through the door.

"What you doing you silly sod?" She called back, not having the foggiest clue.

"Just close your eyes" he laughed. "They closed?" He checked. Again playfully reminding Timmy to keep quiet. He did, but began kicking his legs excitedly.

"Yes! What you doing?" She called back.

We stalked in slowly, Lou in front and me following behind. Feeling like I was going to be sick in my mouth right about now as I shut the door silently behind us.

"I brought someone to see you, mum. Open!" He instructed.

She dropped her hands from her face, her eyes immediately tracking over this way. And within a second she was up out of her seat and bolting over this way.

"Oh my-" she took him from Louis's arms, swinging him around in a circle above her head. "God. Look at you!" She cooed. Doing exactly what her eldest did a few hours ago and brought him down to place a kiss on his cheek. Leaving a red lipstick mark there. "Look at you, my little boy" she muttered, plastering more kisses over his pale skin before holding him to her chest and swaying side to side.

"And you must be Taylor" she spoke to me for the first time, placing Timmy on her hip at the side before throwing an arm around me and pulling me into her for a cuddle. She smelt of some sweet perfume that reminded me of my mum. "How are you darling, you doing well?" She asked, eventually letting me go. Smudging the lipstick mark off my cheek and doing the same to Timmy's. Something else my mum did.