°53°

It had been four days since I last saw Matty

Six days since he found out about the baby. Six days since our world's drastically changed once again. Since we both confessed how we really felt about each other, since he promised me everything was going to be perfect now.

Each day since then had been a whirlwind of emotions for me. My life had flipped upside down yet again. But now more than ever, I was feeling certain things were going to be ok. Because we were a family now. Like the sun had finally broken through the clouds of my life, and nothing but brightness and happiness was on the horizon for us.

But duty calls. And though he'd tried his damn hardest to get out of returning back to their tour, things evidently had to go back to normal, for now. Leaving me anxious and back to worrying about all the past yet again. Choosing to still keep Matthew in the unknown about most of it.

We'd decided on keeping the pregnancy a secret for now, with the exception of Jessie and Adam knowing, of course. That girl couldn't even hold her own water, let alone a secret like this. But with Adam being one of Matthew's best friends too, as well as my best friends partner, I guess it was fair for him to know.

The fear of this getting out with everything that had happened recently, was one weighing heavy on my chest every second of every day. Matty was still in the dark about Gabby and her ways, and though my best friend had been pressuring me now more than ever to expose her and her threats, I just couldn't do it. I couldn't risk it. Now with all this, the pregnancy to add on to it. Another baby potentially in danger. Another reason to hate me, hurt me, again. I figured keeping my head down and keeping this away from everyone, was the safest and best thing to do, until I figure a plan for all of us.

I sat, anxiously awaiting his call today. He'd been in a meeting with his management team to talk about future plans for Timmy and myself where publicity was concerned. Of course without exposing our newest edition, that is.
Matty was going to make it clear that he wanted all possible steps to be taken to ensure that paparazzi and fans couldn't stalk us or pester us. There wasn't a lot that could be done, of course, but his main concern was that the two of us have a say in what gets published about us.
Despite not agreeing with the way he decided to introduce our son, by Instagram for the thousands to see and find out about us both, I did now appreciate his newer approach and the fact he knew how important privacy was to me.

It was now past 2.PM.
I'd planned on spending the day staring at my phone, waiting for his phone call, as well as sorting through some of Timmy's old things, now Matty had gone on a mad shopping spree and bought him a load of new things, from clothes to toys, before he had to venture off again.
But I'd been struck down with horrid morning sickness the past few days, something that didn't happen this much with Timmy, leading Matthew to get far too excited, making him believe this baby was going to be a girl this time.

I'd just ventured out of the bathroom, having thrown up my breakfast, when an unexpected knock sounds on the door.

Timmy suddenly became distracted from playing his small drum kit that George had bought and thrusted in his face to play, not that Matty was happy about it. Finding him not that interested in the small acoustic guitar he'd bought him in hope he'd follow his dad's footsteps. Matty and George bickered about it for days.