°41°

What was wrong with me... Acting jealous over a bunch of fans. I needed to get a hold of my self, Jessie's words echoed in my head, telling me to not over think. But five minutes in and I was doing just that. I needed to get a grip. And fast.

"Taylor?!" Matty's voice was bouncing from the tiled walls. I quickly unlocked the cubical door and swung it open to find Matty perched on the end of the counter, near the sinks, arms crossed. His head dropping to the side as he stared over at me, a small smile stretching his lips when I came into view.

"What are you doing in here? This is the ladies" I said, as though he wasn't already aware of that.

"I thought you'd left" he said, out of breath, as though he'd just been running. Yet he was already in here before he shouted me. "I've been in a few of these in my time" he informed me, searching his surroundings before getting back to his feet having been there just looking around with his arms folded over his chest. Looking even more formal in his black suit, but his shirt had now been opened up a few buttons. Revealing some chest.

"Really?" I wasn't following.

"Yeah" he laughed, edging closer to me before pulling me into him. "You never had sex in a public toilet?" He quizzed, holding a smirk over his lips, his eyes glaring down into mine.

And there it was again. That green monster perching on my shoulder just from the mention of him fucking other girls.

"Um-" I dropped my head. Suddenly uncomfortable. Afraid where this conversation was heading as Matty now held a hungry look over his features. A look I'd seen a couple of times now. The look that made me lose it. I really didn't want to have to admit, that apart from my ex boyfriend, who I'd lost my virginity to, as well as the two times I'd been with Matty, I actually hadn't slept with anyone else.

And no way was Mr player here ever going to find out about that. I bet he doesn't even remember all the people he's fucked.

After putting an immediate stop to whatever stunt Matty was trying to pull there, preferably trying to pull my knickers down, we were seated back at our table. Aware a few eyes had noticed us leaving the ladies toilets together, they kept their attention on us and watched us sit back down, sending us daggers.

"Sorry about before" he said, grabbing at a menu. I copied, using it as a distraction so I didn't have to look at him now. I was sure I was still blushing from five minutes before.

"Which part?" My eyes stayed searching the menu.

"The fans. What other- oh..." He laughed. "I'm not going to apologise for trying it on just then. Can you blame me, look at your right now!" He pushed. Once again smirking over at me. Causing me to bite my lip innocently when I quickly glanced up at him. "Stop that!" He ordered suddenly, his voice a low growl, serious. Causing my skin to prick. "I've told you what it does to me. What it makes me want to do to you. Do you need me to tell you again?"

My attention shot up, caught off guard at his forwardness, and not knowing what to say now, my jaw dropped open. Aware the table beside us had heard from their heads turning in this direction suddenly, gob smacked themselves.

Seconds passed by, Matty was completely oblivious to people now watching us from his behaviour, that or he just genuinely didn't give a shit. All the while I now couldn't take my eyes off of him. Once again, his cocky, confident behaviour had made me all gooey eyed and hot and flustered over this guy.

"Anyway, let's eat" he said, already with his head back in his menu. Acting serious again. Leaving me a whirlwind of emotions.

A smirk took over my face, a rush of confidence had now strangely taken over me and the words left my mouth without warning. "I'm not hungry now" I shrugged.

It was obvious he understood what I was now meaning. As he dropped the menu from his hands carelessly, giving me his full attention.

"Oh..." He nodded. Sending me a mischievous grin. Before getting the waitresses attention to tell her we'd changed our minds and were leaving.

Just as we got to the door to leave, aware there was now a mob of fans hanging about and waiting for a shot of us, Matty had hold of my hand again for protection more than anything. "Brace yourself for this" he mumbled, twisting the door handle and exposed us to the public.

Forty, fifty, people had now gathered outside. Once again I was blinded by the flashing of lights as they screamed, ordering at us to pose, demanding questions being answered and desperate for that money shot of us together.

Word had obviously spread about Matty being at this restaurant and I was already dreading seeing the headlines tomorrow.

I weirdly was able to block them out this time, as Matty hoisted me back into his car. Maybe because I now had sex on the brain and couldn't stop thinking about Matty's hands all over me once again.

Just as we approached the bar, my phone sounded with a text from Jessie.

Timmy's fast asleep, no problems. Hope you're not over thinking and having a good night. Can't wait for the Goss! XoX

I informed Matty just as he grabbed my hand to head inside.

"Good" he muttered, planting a kiss on the back of my hand before quickly acknowledging the bouncer on the door with a swift handshake on entering.

The inside of the bar looked exactly the same. The memories of that night flashed back into my memory immediately. And I found myself drawn to that exact spot where we'd met. Where I ended up falling when dancing and taking him down with me.

"I remember" Matty leant into me and shouted into my ear over the pounding music playing, noticing where my eyes were fixated. "Come on, let's relive that night"

But before I could add anything else on. He was pulling me behind him. Clueless what he was up to now, until the word 'ladies' lit up in white, came into view in the corner.

The toilets...

What we started earlier....