°38°

Flicking through my phone as I wait to be seen by a doctor to be discharged, I'm immediately stopped at Matty's latest post on Instagram. Feeling like I can't breathe suddenly and struck with immense panic.

I've been contemplating, back and forth for most of the night now. Wondering how to approach this, if and how I should altogether. But me, and also a lot of people I care about dearly, have been pushed to the brink tonight. Forced into a situation that is just so diabolical in my head to fathom out and make sense of.
So for the (few) people, that don't already know, this is Taylor....
A girl that means more to me than words could ever comprehend. The mother of my child. YES, you read right. I have a SON. WE have a son, and his name is Timmy 💙 And he's perfect!!!
But back to the reason of this post and I'll Introduce you all to him another time...
Now as I expect and understand, this is maybe a little out of the blue suddenly and maybe hard to get your heads around, it was for me too at the start. And this is the reason we needed some privacy to figure it all and this beyond crazy situation out, before making it public. Understandably??
But things don't always go to plan. Some of you will have already caught wind of this story when it leaked a week back. And that's when not only barriers, but some of the trust with OUR "fans" was broken.
Now what I can't and won't ever tolerate, in anyway, is any abuse, be that verbally, or physically, coming their way. Which is what has recently happened with some people, regarding Taylor.
Abusive messages.
Trolling.
Death threats.
UNACCEPTABLE..... Period!
Tonight, a brick with horrendous abuse scribbled on it, was thrown through a window, (where my son lay, peacefully sleeping) hitting Taylor and causing catastrophic damage to her head which could have caused a completely different outcome, but luckily she's doing okay, no permanent damage and is fighting through it. We are, as a team. Because that's what we are now. And nothing and no one will ever come between that.
Maybe i should have brought our situation to light a little sooner. But some people need to realise I'm a human being too, with emotions and difficulties in life that need to be dealt with privately, just like everyone else.
I have no idea who did this, but if you are reading this, you are an absolute disgrace to the human race, and no fan of mine.
As for the rest of you, again, please respect my privacy for a little while longer and I'll be back with an update shortly.
Thank you! Mx
P.s Taylor is amazing.

And there it was. This was how Gabby had had so much insight into my life. This is what made her come back for me, to threaten me with my son's life this time. Because Matty had gone behind my back and not only exposed our son to the world, but me too. Without my consent. Without even discussing this. How could he do that to me? To us? What else has he been saying and doing behind my back without my say so or input, this wasn't his choice to make alone. Because it's me that has to face the consequences.

I screamed out in anger before launching my phone at the hospital wall, smashing it to pieces.

Leaving me angry. Scared. Alone. Because now people knew about us, we were a hundred times more likely to be put in even more danger from Gabby and her mob crew.

This was all too much for me. I couldn't think. I couldn't process my feelings right now. My mind was clogged, and knowing Matty was on his way to collect me and take me home, informing me he'd cancelled the last few UK dates of the tour to stay over at the flat and look after us, I was panicking and knew that was the last thing I needed. The last thing I wanted the fans and her especially, getting wind of and finding out.

I had to leave. Stay away from him. For good now.

Before I was even aware I'd gotten to my feet, I was ragging the door of my hospital room open with force and making a run for it. Leaving all my belongings behind. The only thing I could concentrate on was the fact I was suddenly short of breath, feeling like I couldn't breathe properly. My lungs wouldn't allow me to take a deep enough breath to get oxygen to my brain. Pressure built in my head. Feeling my own heartbeat pounding in my ear drums.

I bolted out of the entrance doors to be suddenly brought to a halt, as I almost crashed into a circus of paparazzi.

Instantly I was circled by the mob. How animals close in on their prey. Being brutal. Not an ounce of remorse. Each in for the own gain. I was blinded by the flashing of the cameras. Numerous microphones were shoved into my face, having a million and one questions screamed at me from all directions.

I tried to look up, desperate to ask them to stop, but I was blinded by white lights. More equipment was thrusted under my nose, questions and demands became louder. Being knocked and pushed as they fought to get closest to me.

"Taylor! Taylor!" One voice shouted over the rest. "Why did you keep Matty's child a secret from him for all this time?" He asked, shoving a voice recorder at my lips.

"Has a DNA been to prove he is in fact the father of your son?" Another bellowed.

"We heard you were attacked by a fan. Is this true?"

This was all too much. Bile rose on my throat. Blood pounding in my ears, dulling my hearing. "Please stop. I-I can't breathe" I tried to tell them. But they wouldn't stop. My voice was too weak and drowned out by their constant demands to know about my life.

I had to do something. Put a stop to this. I was suddenly feeling unwell again. My legs were turning into jelly, my whole body began shaking uncontrollably.

I stepped forwards, trying to make my get away, dropping my head, with my hands up, desperate to hide my face from view. I was confused, afraid, and it seemed these animals couldn't care less. I couldn't find an opening on the other side to escape. They wouldn't budge.

A desperate sob broke through my lips, never having been made to feel more scared and under attack in all my life. I clamped my hands over my ears, closing my eyes as I sank down, crouching down. Needed this to stop. Needing everyone to just leave me and my son alone. We never asked for any of this.

I tried concentrating on blocking them out as I got to thinking of Timmy as I prayed for this to stop. Thinking of his smile, his laughter. But each thought of my son, reminded me of his father now. And how much he'd just betrayed me and caused more damage to my life.

"Taylor?!" Another voice screeched from the distance. Desperate. Angry. Panicked.

That voice I knew all too well.

Matty's voice.

// // // // // // // //

Just a little chapter to get me back into it. I'm over the worst of it (writers block) so I'm gonna charge on and get as many chapters on today as I can.

Thanks for your patience and words of encouragement, you beautiful lot!!!