Advice please??!!

Sooo.....
I've previously banged on so much about not being able to see the guys on this tour, *welppp* really pained me, even though I've previously seen them 5 times.

Anywhooo... Long story short and my boyfriend is officially THEE best boyfriend because on Friday night, in his drunken state 😂😂 this guy of mine purchased two tickets for their last UK date in Sheffield - YAAAAY!!! 🙌🙌🙌😊

The only thing is, he's got them off viagogo, and with recently reading about this site and how touts can now get into trouble for re-selling tickets and how you can be turned away from having different names on your tickets... I'm a little worried that that's exactly what's going to happen.

It's more the fact that my partner has paid a little over £300 for these tickets and the risk, that's concerning me.

ALSOOOO.... He got a text last night, from a woman who claims she bought the tickets for her son and his friends but now only her and her son are going, so we've to meet up with her in Sheffield, when given a time at the venue, to go in with them with obviously having her name on our tickets.

Has anyone else experienced anything like this? Bought off someone else and had to meet up to get in with them? As it will obviously be this ladies name on the tickets right? Sound legitimate? Or does this sound like we've been scammed?!...??

I feel like my boyfriend has been robbed blind 😩 .... Maybe I'm just worrying too much. But £300 for 2 tickets, is a lot to me.

Worrying because it's this Friday!!

Anyone???..... Help a sister out 🙏🙏🙏🙏