✎ 𝕗𝕚𝕧𝕖

"Minor" smut

___

"Fuck..."

Jeongguk released that small word that turned the older on even more. Taehyung was so engrossed in the pleasure he is receiving from grinding that he doesn't remember he is in his office. "J-Jeongguk~" he whined feeling familiar pit in his stomach.

When the younger heard him, he immediately pushed the older down on the desk and attacked his jaw and neck with butterfly kisses and slowly started kissing it a bit. He sucked on some areas leaving small hickeys. Later, he bit the spot between Taehyungs neck and shoulder.

"Ahh~ fuck."

Jackpot. Jeongguk thought. He kissed that spot and left a hickey and some teeth marks. He stood between the elders thighs and admired the view.

His bosses legs wrapped around his waist, panting and staring at him with hooded, lustful eyes. His neck was stained with beautiful purple stains and red marks.

Taehyung was getting tired of Jeongguk not pleasuring him so he decided to pleasure the younger. He sat up and pushed the younger signaling him to sit in the CEO chair. He unbuttoned the pants that contained the youngers fully hard member and unzipped them with his teeth while staring at Jeongguk. Taehyung palmed Jeongguk before licking a stripe from his balls to the tip.

Jeongguk let out a groan and his head went back in pleasure, it signaled Taehyung that he was doing good and he licked another stripe before taking out Jeongguks huge member. Once it was out, Taehyung admired it. It was thick and long. It also had some veins popping out here and there.

Honestly, it's the best dick he has ever seen.

Before continuing though, let's talk about not-so-innocent Taehyung. He has had sex before. He's hoed around and had a lot of one-night stands and shit but every dick he got was so... how do I put it? Well, not like Jeongguks. At first, he was a bottom but every dick he seemed to get was ugly and not pleasing to suck off so he started topping.

The younger though, brings out the submissive side of him and he loves it.

Taehyung started palming Jeongguk and rubs his fingers delicately along the veins. The cold touch of Taehyungs fingers sends chills down the you gets spine. Though he wants him to go rougher, he enjoys Taehyung taking his time.

Slowly, the elder starts giving kitten licks to the tip of Jeongguks cock and the feeling of his tongue brings him to cloud nine.

Suddenly, a knock at the door makes them pause what they are doing. Taehyung hides under the desk and Jeongguk stuffs Taehyungs clothes that he is not wearing in a drawer and he buttons up his shirt. "Come in." He says while Taehyung is hidden under the desk with the youngers cock.