✎ 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠: Personal

[not proofread]_____

[not proofread]
_____

Taehyung had already eaten all the chocolates Jeongguk had given him. To be fair, they were his favorite chocolates.

Ferrero Rocher.

The shits were hella expensive. Even though Taehyung had tons of money, he didn't like buying expensive things that would only last a short time.

When Jeongguk had shoved the chocolates into his hand and went to his room, Taehyung immediately went to his and started munching on them.

That is why he now had a fucking food baby.

It wasn't big because it was only... like what? Two 48 packs... which is technically 96 chocolates.

Anyways, he laid in his bed listening to music so he could sleep and lazily get rid of his food baby.

Taehyung had woken up to the smell of bacon and eggs with a hint of sweetness that signaled someone was cooking hella good food. He immediately got up slipping on some white silk shorts, a yellow crew neck sweater and a pair of fluffy white socks.

He walked out of his room and saw a muscle pig setting the table. "Good morning sugar plum."

"Mornin' muscle pig! Is the food ready yet?" Jeongguk scoffed and nodded. "Yes you fucking alien." Taehyung gasped and placed a hand on his heart. "I am ofFENDED!" Jeongguk laughed and walked towards Taehyung placing a peck on his forehead. "Well you're just so ethereal, it's like you aren't from here. There is nothing imperfect about you."

"Ew." Taehyung said drawing out the 'w'. "Since when did you become cheesy as fuck?"

"Since you came into my life."

Taehyung chuckled and sat down on the counter. "So when are we gonna eat." Jeongguk walked back to the stove and took the pan that the bacon was cooking on and placed two pieces of bacon on each plate. Next, he grabbed the other pan and placed half of the scrambled eggs on one plate and the other half of the other. "How come I smelt something sweet? I don't see anything sweet." Jeongguk stepped in between Taehyung's legs and smiled brightly showing off his infamous bunny-tooth smile.

"You'll see after you eat honey bun." (ngl i love being called bun, it makes me shyly smile, so i had to make him say this)

Taehyung pushed Jeongguk away playfully and hopped of the counter so he could hurry up and eat his food. The younger chuckled at Taehyung's actions as he sat down joining him. "You really want that sweet shit don't you sugar plum." Taehyung nodded while shoving a spoonful of food after another.

After a bit, when they both finished their food, —Taehyung finishing before him because of him shoving food into his mouth— Jeongguk went to the to the huge refrigerator and took out a square platter of cinnamon coffee cake.

Taehyung literally yelled when he saw what Jeongguk had made. "YOU FUCKING MADE CINNAMON COFFEE CAKE!?" Jeongguk laughed and placed the platter on the counter and grabbed a knife, two forks and two small plates. "Can you pour a glass of milk for me sugar plum?" Taehyung got and up grabbed a gallon of milk from the fridge and place it onto the kitchen island.

As Jeongguk was putting a slice on the second plated he felt two arms wrapping around his waist. "What are you doing kitten?" Taehyung shook his head against the taller's back and hummed. "...I can't reach the cups." Jeongguk snorted and smiled. "Okay button, can you let go and sit down while I get the cups?" As he was getting the cups and setting them down onto the kitchen island next to the milk, Taehyung yanked the cups out of his hand and poured the milk himself. "Let me do something for a change. Go put the food on the table and wait until I bring the milk." Jeongguk chuckled and nodded.

He placed the food on the table and sat down sighing and running his fingers through his freshly dyed dusty red locks. He pulled his phone out of his black Nike sweatpants pocket. He turned it on and unlocked it going straight to Instagram.

"Here you go Jeongguk." The younger shut off his phone and looked at his boyf— ex. "Thank you sugar plum." Taehyung giggled and sat down and started eating the dessert.

Since it was the weekend, both males decided to not go to work. Instead, they decided to have a k-drama marathon.

They were currently watching Strong Girl Bong-Soon when Jeongguk remembered that he had to grab something from his room. "Hey sugar plum?"

Taehyung was sitting in Jeongguk's lap leaning against his broad chest letting the younger play with his ash-brown locks. "I have to get something, can you move for a second so I can go and get it?" Taehyung nodded and smiled. "Alright papi chulo.~"

The older got up and let Jeongguk go to his room and grab the thing he needed to get.

Taehyung continued watching the show munching on some popcorn. He heard some rustling and
fast-paced footsteps coming from Jeongguk's room. He figured that the other was looking for something that was semi-important. After a bit, the rustling stopped and he heard footsteps getting louder and louder letting him know that Jeongguk was coming. "Hey, sorry I took so long."

"What were you looking for?"

"How'd you know that I was looking for something?"

"It sounded like it." Jeongguk chuckled and smiled. "Alright then sugar plum. Well know that I got what I needed we can go back to the way we were before."

They each got back into the positions they were in before Jeongguk had to get the thing.

"So... what did you have to get?" Jeongguk grabbed a photo book and handed to Taehyung. "Here. It's for you sugar plum." Taehyung looked at the younger with a questioning look before opening the book and gasping.

"You didn't!"

"I did."

Jeongguk had printed all of the photos he had taken of Taehyung and of both of them together when they were on dates. "Check the back of the book."

Taehyung listened and flipped to the back of the book only to find some... interesting... pictures. His face turned a deep shade of red when he saw them.

"R-Really? You just had to didn't y-you!?" Jeongguk laughed and pecked Taehyung on the lips.

They spent the rest of their day flipping through photos and joking around.

_____

well🤷🏻‍♀️

im a fucking horrible author. i just left y'all but i have been having trouble but it's okay!!!

lmao i love the fact that there are some hella good ideas i have for books that you all will never get to see cause im a lazy bun🤣🤪

-𝓢♡𝓛