✎ 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕠𝕟𝕖

_____

_____

"This  is gonna be a rough night little cock slut."

Taehyung currently had cum being spilt into his mouth. Jeongguk had finally cummed after Tae sucked his off. Once he was done, he pulled Taehyung up by the collar. "Open your mouth."

Taehyung opened his mouth and showed it to Jeon. "Now swallow it kitten." Taehyung listened and did what his Daddy told him to do. "Good boy." Taehyung purred in pleasure and looked down at his bottom area. His panties were stained with precum so you could see his swollen member that needed attention. "Ass up, face down. Now." Taehyung turned around and shyly lifted his ass in front of Jeon. Jeongguk slipped off his boyfriends panties and also discarded them somewhere along with his boyfriends sweater.

He sat the for a couple of seconds admiring the pretty little pink hole that was clenching around nothing but air. He lifted up Taes head from the bead by his hair and put two of his fingers in front of him. Tae moaned and sucked on the fingers that were out in front of him. He did exactly what he did with Jeongguks dick. He swirled his tongue around the digits and covered them in a coat of his saliva before Jeongguk pulled them out.

Once they were out, Jeongguk pushed the elders head back into the bed. Then, he traced his saliva covered fingers across his back before teasing the rim of his asshole. "mm.. stick it in already~!" Jeongguk did what his baby commanded and shoved both fingers in without warning. "Ah fuck!" Jeongguk pumped them in and out of the muscle and curled on of the fingers. "shit~! f-feels good!"

The younger scissored the others hole open before adding another finger. Taehyungs moans were muffled by the bed and Jeon didn't like that. So he did the first thing that came to mind. He yanked the chain upwards so Taehyung could be heard. Taehyung places his hands so he could support himself from the immense amount of pressure three long fingers were giving him. "Ta-Take then out! I-I want y—aHnN~!"

Jeongguk had guess what Taehyung was going to say so while the elder was talking, he lubed up his dick and put it inside the elders hole. "Finally... I get to fucking fuck you..." Taehyung clenched around the younger making sure he could feel all of him before the younger could pull out.

"M-Move... please! Fuck me until I can't speak anymore!" Jeongguk snapped. He couldn't take it anymore. He flipped Tae over so he could see his boyfriend while he fucked him for the first time.

First, he started of kinda slow making sure Tae could get used to his size before slamming into him like he'd only dreamed of ever doing.

"F-FasTeR!" Jeongguk quickened his pace letting out a couple of grunts whenever he slammed into his boyfriend. "S-Shit! J-Jeongg—"

"Not my name fucking slut!" Jeongguk managed to growl out before picking up one of Taehyungs legs and throwing it over his shoulder. This gave Jeon more access to the elders hole which meant more pleasure for Taehyung. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
D-Daddy!" Jeongguk smirked and looked at the elder.

He admired the view under him.

Taehyungs hair was sticking to his forehead due to the sweat. His lips were a beautiful swollen cherry red and his neck was littered with red and purple blemishes. He looked down and noticed how he had already white strings of cum painted onto his stomach. "T-Too Much!"

"Not enough baby..." Jeongguk thrusted into him a couple of times before releasing inside him. Taehyung took this chance to flip them over so he was on top of his boyfriend. He grabbed and tied his hands onto the bed frame so he couldn't move them even an inch towards him. "Damnit. You fucking got me... again."

"It's fun seeing you struggling to try and touch me."

Taehyung smirked and realigned his boyfriend member with his hole and slowly lowered himself. This time, he felt even fuller than ever before.

"FUuUuuuCk~ Your cock is sOo bIG Daddy!" Jeongguk smirked at the others statement and thrusted upwards a bit knowing exactly where the elders prostate was. "S-Shit!" Taehyung collapsed onto the younger allowing Jeongguk to start thrusting upwards into those specific bundle of nerves that he thanked Jesus for. If he didn't have those, Jeongguk couldn't pleasure him completely with his big ass cock. "Fuck! Dad—AHn~!" Taehyungs prostate was being repeatedly abused by the others member. "J-DADDY! Oh! oh mY gOD! THERE!" Taehyung sat up and started bouncing up and down watching Jeongguk with his chocolate eyes. "damn fucking slut taking my cock in your pretty little ass well, aren't ya?"

"Yes! Oh my god yES! I LOVE YOUR COCK DADDY! S-So fUCKing mUch!" Taehyung continued bouncing feeling that familiar feeling in his stomach. "I-I wanna cum! Daddy! O-Oh mY gOD! PLEASE!" Taehyung collapsed again on top of Jeongguk and let Jeongguk thrust upwards so he could cum. "FuckFuckFuCK! C-Cumming! Oh! I-I'm cUMMING! mMmMMmM~!" Taehyung released into him and his boyfriend.

Jeongguk continued thrashing upwards overstimulating the poor boy on top of him that had just released. "T-Tae! Fuck!" Jeongguk had released inside Taehyung again and collapsed down onto the bed himself leaving his dick inside the other. He couldn't do anything cause Tae had tied him up.

"Tae baby... can you untie me?" Taehyung tiredly untied the younger and layed back down. Jeongguk had pulled out and Taehyung had whined at the loss of feeling full. He felt that the youngers sperm was leaking out of his hole. "That was..."

"Intense." Jeongguk nodded and breathed in and out slowly so he could catch his breath quicker. "I finally got to fuck you after all the teasing and boners you've caused me." Taehyung giggled sweetly and smiled. "It was the best fucking sex I've ever had in my life. I've only bottomed very few times and those weren't enjoyable... but this. This was amazing. No amazing is an understatement! It was fucking unbelievably incredible!" Jeongguk chuckled at his boyfriends cuteness and smiled. "Let's go to sleep... we'll clean up tomorrow."

"Okay...goodnight love..."

"Goodnight amor."

_____

Okay i had to put some cute shit at the end of the smut cause I needed it. I was literally sobbing earlier because I made a whole new and better (?) plot for Liar

if you have read the book or whatever you should know by now that it is and will be an angsty book. I already have everything ready for it but I still need to finish this one. Idk if this one will be coming to an end soon... maybe.

Which is sad because I really love this book with all my heart! I've accomplished so many things with it and I don't want to let it go! It will always and forever be my love.

Anyways! I hope you all have a good day/night! My ass needs to hurry up and publish this before I lose signal lmAo

-𝓢♡𝓛