✎ 𝕖𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

;)_____

;)
_____

"Bye Love of my life!"

Taehyung smiled and didn't stop smiling.

He was still smiling like a dork when he got into his office. Ms.Lee looked at him like he was a whole new different person, a stranger. Normally, he would be coming in looking all grumpy or just have his normal resting bitch face.

Also, his clothing choice...

Was actually more casual than before, which is surprising because in the contract he clearly states that workers should ALWAYS ,and he means ALWAYS, dress classy and never dress in casual clothes.

She had a feeling that he was soon going to change this policy... but then again, it's Kim Taehyung, the bitch is most as fUCK and he will change his mind in a heartbeat.

Anyways, while he was sitting in his office, his office phone ring and he picked it up.

"Kim Taehyung speaking."

"The students from XXX University
are here. What would you like
done with them?"

"Tell then to wait, their tour
guide will be there soon."

"Okay sir."

He hung up and yelled Ms.Lee's name making her walk in while rolling her eyes. "Yes Mr.Kim." Taehyung scoffed and looked at her playfully mean.

"First, fix your damn attitude bITcH."

"Who are YOU calling a bitch?" She crossed her arms and tried to keep a straight face but it didn't work out when Tae started wiggling his eyebrows.

"Okay Kim, what do you need?" Taehyung thought for a second because he forgot but then quickly remembered. "Oh! The students from the university are here. I told them that their tour guide is on the way."

"And I need to know this why?"

"Did you forget?"

"Huh?"

"Honey, you are their tour guide so you better get your ass going so they can leave soon. I don't want them to be a distraction to anyone or anything." Me.Lee made an O shape with her mouth and nodded. "Okay." She walked out and made her way towards the kids.

Ms.Lee was making her way down in the elevator. She was on her phone typing away when she heard it go ding dong. She put her phone in her handy dandy suit pocket and walked towards the group of adults/teenagers. "Hello! I am Lee Yoori and I will be your tour guide." The kids bowed to her and smiled, in the corner of her eye, she saw a certain red-head that she loved joking around with. She was hoping he would come say hi to the kids. "Follow me. We are going to meet on of the Department heads right now." They followed her and stopped when she stopped. Lee grabbed the red-heads arm and spun him around so he could face the kids and her. "Mr.Jung! These are the kids from XXX University! I was hoping you could tell them about what you do!"