✎ 𝕥𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕥𝕨𝕠

_____

_____

"Goodnight amor."

Taehyung had woken up feeling a bit sticky but he didn't care. All he cared about was the boy beside him that was the cause of his euphoria.

He stared at the boy admiring his flawless face and his beautiful hair. The sun was peeking through the white sheer curtains hitting Jeongguks face in all the right places.

He loved many things about the boy. His bunny smile and the way his nose scrunched up when he smiles. He loved the way he laughed. His laugh always feels so genuine and it makes you want to laugh but squish his cheeks at the same time. He loved the way he got jealous. He would always poke the inside of his cheek with his tongue and when Taehyung would look at him he would try and look away. He loved his big doe eyes that showed show much emotion. He loved everything. Everything about the man beside him. He wouldn't trade him for anyone!

Taehyung brought his hand up and placed it softly on the others cheek stroking it with his thumb. The younger leaned into the touch and smiled softly. "Good morning baby." He opened his eyes and looked straight at Taehyung. He looked so beautiful.

His hair was all over the place, but it was cute. Taehyung had sat up only leaving his bottom half covered with the blanket showing off this beautiful tan skin and his adorable tummy. "Morning!" The elder smiled and got out of bed, taking the blanket with him to cover himself. "Hey! Now I have no blanket!" Taehyung giggled and shook his head. "You don't need one. Everything about you is perfect, and I like seeing your dick from time to time." Taehyung winked and ran out leaving a shocked Jeongguk. "Damnit Tae..."

Jeongguk got up and took a shower to get the day started. He turned on the water and stepped in making sure to wash every part of his body. He cleaned up all the dry sperm on him and then washed his hair making sure to fully wash it so it could one, smell good, and two, so it wouldn't look greasy.

Once he was done, he stepped out and dried himself off and walked off to his closet with a towel wrapped around his waist and a towel on his head so he could dry it while looking for clothes.

(I'm sorry I actually don't feel like describing this outfit... sO HERE!!!)

 sO HERE!!!)